See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 9, 2009

This lovely B&B type of hotel was located centrally, and the owners did everything they could to make sure the stay was comfortable, and every need was attended to. Breakfast was great, there is meat and cheese, eggs, coffee, everything you need. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a comfortable stay to book here!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2009

Very good and really nice B&B. Convenient and quiet location. Excellent service from staff.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2009

A very nice guesthouse, clean rooms and a nice pool, you can relax in safety and quietness with good opportunities to go to the beach and escape the city and traffic. The Blouberg Strand is just 5min by walking and perfect for beach - fun and sunset atmosphere. Restaurants and pubs are also close. Dianne helped as in any question we came up with.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 4, 2009

I had the most pleasantly relaxing four-week stay at the Blue Mountain during November and December 2006 on a first visit to SA and found the accommodation most suitable. Deanna and Terry, the owners, and their staff maintain a well organised establishment and the standard of service was well above my expectations at the affordable rates offered. I was collected from the airport and a hire car arranged for me on arrival. Deanna was most helpful with suggestions of tourist and other lesser known locations to visit. I met several returning guests from both locally and abroad there, particularly a group from Germany who were repeating a visit to the region and vowed to always use Blue Mountain during subsequent visits. I would certainly recommend Blue Mountain to visitors wanting the choice of self-catering or dining out at one of the many excellent local restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2009

I had never been to Cape Town before and booked the Blue Mountain off the internet. It was one of the best choices of a place to stay I have made in all my travels. The accomodation was spacious and immaculately clean. It was quite and very comfortable. The food was excellent and all needs were catered for. Deanna was a great host and while not a native South African was obviously very proud of her home in Cape Town. She gave us some excellent tips about places to explore away from the tourist spots and even booked our trip to Robben Island, which without her help would have meant that we would have missed out on visiting the island. The Blue Mountain was only a short walk away from one of the most beautiful sights one could ever imagine, the view of Table Mountain with the city of Cape Town at its base. A short drive and you were into Cape Town and had access to all the other tsights worth visiting. I have recommended the Blue Mountain to many of my friends who have visited Cape Town since my visit and it would be the first place I would look to stay at should I return to Cape Town for another visit. I and my partner could not speak highly enough of the Blue Mountain or our hosts. As I said it was like "a home from home" and was without a doubt one of the most accomodating places I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled as a couple