Clean, spacious, very good service by all staff. Breakfast was very good unless you wanted to try the grog that was 'scrambled eggs' but other than that I have to say its the best hotel we have ever stayed in.
One point to note is that if you walk to the beach, to get back in you have to press a buzzer (not many peoples door cards worked) they some times take an age to answer, so walk to your right along the path and you will come out right near the hotel car park, this is better because it's about a 10min walk via the hops if you go left ( not that it's a bad walk!!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eurotel Altura is located on the lovely Altura beach, in the East Algarve. All rooms have a private balcony and boost spectacular views of the sea. Buffet breakfast is included and there is free parking in the hotel.The hotel has an outdoor pool, garden area, tennis court, mini-golf, restaurant, snack bar and bar. The recently built Wellness Center has a hydrotherapy area with Turkish bath, Caribbean Shower and relaxation area. It also has massage and treatment rooms as well as a fully equipped gymnasium.Eurotel Altura also has available a special area for the younger guests, offering a Kids Club with full entertainment programme all year round.The hotel is located only 10 minutes from 6 golf courses and Faro International Airport is only 40 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurotel Altura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurotel Altura Hotel Altura
- Eurotel Altura Hotel Beach