Review Highlights
Los Gigantes massage

My partner and I recently visited this hotel for a well earned break and decided to have a sports... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Tracey H
via mobile
Los Gigantes Massage

I highly recommend Wendy at the spa, particularly if you have any problems with muscles, I have... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2018

from US$68.90
from US$29.20
from US$31.50
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage excellent spa cold plunge pool neck and shoulders sports massage relaxing massage cleaned every day cleaning staff enjoyed our holiday heated beds fantastic hotel fantastic holiday the hotel staff at short notice massage treatment thermal water highly recommend this spa
Reviewed April 1, 2018

It´s all about pleasure. Time spending here leave positive filling for few days after till that time when you will back here again. Water massage, diferent tipe of saunas, relaxing atmosfere and more what you can give for your body and yourself. Was there 3 times and wish back again.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I had two body massages with Eleonora. .very professional and we'll worth the visit . Very good massage, came out feeling very relaxed and rejuvenated.

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and me had a lovely and relaxing massage at the spa thanks to Nàyade and Elenora. Afterwards enjoying the jacuzzi.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Thumbs up! Very relaxing lovely spa. Great facility. We wish we would have had more time to enjoy the pools showers and sauna

1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We made good use of the Spa where both my wife and I had head & shoulder massages, used the Thermal Pool and had great physio sessions given by the hugely experienced Wendy from Preston, who was absolutely wonderful.