All reviews splash bar living room bar chef ross chlorine pool full kitchen nice gym dolce vita business or pleasure warm climate large tv st kitts modern bathroom fun place to hang salt pond welcome drink pizza mini market
Reviewed October 9, 2018

I can't compliment the hotel and staff higher but I would love to!

Whilst this hotel doesn't have a beach front, there are many close by to get your feet in the sand, if you want to.

The only "negative" out of the way let me tell you the positives....

The staff are brilliant, and that is an understatement, everyone is supportive and guest focused. Even the maintenance men and gardeners say "Hello" as you pass them. Everyone makes you feel welcome. A special mention for the Splash Bar staff who served us like royalty. I love Leroy! Their service was sensational. Reception was very receptive and responsive and handled our every need.

The room was very comfortable and having a kitchen area allowed us to have our casual meals when we wanted them, but there is a great choice of options for eating out within a 10 minute walk - and just 5 minutes further walk gets you to the "Strip" of beach bars. Straight over the car park is Uncle Fat's, a great Sports Bar and Restaurant which is a great place to try their own brewed beers and see virtually every worldwide sports event as it happens, even if it is 7.30 in the morning to watch a UK football match!

In summary, location, great room, great people, great service and a great experience.

We will be back sometime.

Room tip: Ask for a golf course view
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter J
Nina T, Rooms Division Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Peter J:

We wish to thank you for choosing your relaxing break with us and providing an exceptional experience. Our associates are genuine in making our guest's comfortable and welcomed. We are very proud of them and share all our guests reviews with everyone. They really appreciate hearing what went well and we all look forward to your next visit. It has been our Pleasure to host.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I want to thank the amazing staff of splash restaurant , for their amazing hospitality as we requested them to celebrate our wedding reception there (2 oct Tuesday). They were supposed to be closed on Tuesday, but thanks a lot to miss carol , Gary, chef ross and miss nina who considered us and opened it for the event and made it happen in a wonderful way. They all are an asset to the company and it’s a due request to the higher management please to take care of them as they know how to treat their guests and satisfy their needs in the best way . Thanks all of you guys for making it possible in a very wonderful way which I and my wife will never forget .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Prateek:

You are Welcome! and we thank you for the wonderful praises. It all was a beautiful event and we enjoyed every minute of serving a special and important occasion as your Wedding. Thank you for choosing us.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Last Tuesday, October 2, 2018, we celebrated our wedding and reception at Splash, Royal St. Kitts. Despite the short notice, Splash made our wedding really memorable. The set-up was lovely, the view of the lake is breathtaking (which made for a really great background for photos), and the food is just amazing! Special thanks to Chef Ross for the very delicious food and cake, not just from us, but from all our guests who complimented the dinner. For such a very short notice, he did a very good job! The Bar was also open til midnight, thanks to Gary for all those tequila shots! ;P

I have heard that Splash was supposed to be closed that day, so my very special thanks to Carol, Nina, Gary and Chef Ross for making it possible. It was a night to remember, and I wouldn't have done it any other way.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nina T, Rooms Division Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Dear Ericka:

It has been our honor you have chosen us for your memorable day. It truly was a beautiful setting and we thank you for your grateful accolades. We all appreciate your guest's compliments on the dinner, decor and service and welcome you to post pictures as it was an enchanting evening.
Congratulations and Best Wishes from all the Staff and Management of The Royal St. Kitts Hotel.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

When booking this hotel, I couldn't work out why the reviews were so great but did not appear supported by the photos posted so went with some trepidation. On arrival, it did exceed expectations but for a Caribbean hotel, it lacked character. The lobby and bar areas and rooms were well maintained and clean and the staff waiting at breakfast time were lovely. The location is good, though, whilst I enjoyed the (flat) walk to the beach bars and restaurants, some may think it's too long at 20 minutes or so. One of the two pools at the property, one was closed, for no discernible reason, for most of the week we stayed. Overall, no complaints and quite happy to have stayed at the Royal St. Kitts.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank JCoakley18

Dear Coakley:

We thank you for staying with us at the Royal St. Kitts Hotel and that you were pleasantly surprised and we did exceed expectations. It was lovely having you and we thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to your return visit one day with providing the same level of service you have experienced.

Reviewed September 8, 2018

The Royal St. Kitts Hotel may not be oceanfront, but their dedication to service and hospitality is second to none. I've been staying here since September 2017, and found myself here during Hurricanes Irma and Maria last year. The Royal had a Hurricane plan in effect, and they did so well in taking care of me and others staying here, that I refuse to go elsewhere. They created a safe haven ballroom-turned-bunker for us - where they kept us safe, well-informed, fed (3 hot meals a day), hydrated, and content. We never lost power or wifi, because of their backup generators. I had never experienced a Category 5 Hurricane in full-force, let alone two. But the ease in which they navigated these hurricanes and kept all of us calm and collected is nothing short of miraculous. When there are no hurricanes. like now (September 2018), the staff is equally as warm-hearted and helpful. Staying here is like having a second home - a place where everyone knows your name and smiles when they see you. The rooms are modern and colorful, the food/beverages at the restaurant and lounge are exquisitely delicious, and the pools are like a little oasis of serenity and fun. Their new lounge "Living Room" which was not here in September 2017, is an amazingly fun place to hang out, watch sports games, play pool, study, or grab a drink or bite with friends. They are constantly striving to get input from those of us who stay here long-term, as well as those that stay here less frequently, so that they can improve an already amazing stay. They even have new amazing restaurants and a grocery store right out front which make getting necessities even more easy. I love my time here, and I hope you will too.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank GleeB1
Nina T, Rooms Division Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear GleeB:

It is our pleasure to host your home away from home. Thank you for your wonderful accolades on our service and staff. We really strive to maintain excellence and we welcome your suggestions so that we continue to improve and provide services that our guests love.

Your review covers all our amenities and others will find your descriptions helpful. We are delighted you love your time here and we look forward to providing this level of Hospitality always.