“Italian Caribbean”

Ciao Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Frigate Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great authentic Italian food within walking distance of the Marriott. Excellent service with well trained and attentive staff. Friendly service Excellent value for the money.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A touch of old Italy in the Caribbean. Great food, friendly staff. Enjoyed my visit.
There were 4 of us, each having something different and each thoroughly enjoyed it..

1  Thank missjacks2u

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I had a very tasty Lobster salad here for lunch.No AC in the dining room, it was really hot and uncomfortable and I assume that it's probably a better place for dinner when the Sun is down.I'd try it for dinner on my next trip.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

After a long day of travel to get to the Island we walk into Ciao as the menu posted seemed to meet what we where looking for.
It claims to be authentic Italian cuisine but if our meals were to be the gauge it is more like American tourist cuisine, our meals were Ok but it seemed everything was just drowned in Cheese.
The oddest thing happened to the family at the table next to us when a women who worked there came up and told the one gentlemen he did not know the proper way to eat his dish when he questioned the amount of runny cheese on his plate.

This was eating not dinning and we took it for what it was.

Not likely to return next trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Family meal with 2 teenagers, children had pizza and both couldn't manage them. I had Calzone which was excellent and my wife had a chicken dish which was also very good. Before the meal offered bread and small bruschetta which was very nice. Just a short walk from the Marriott worth a trip.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Not great...and pricey. Paid $240 for four people and only one bottle of$35 wine. Food was very bland, tomato sauce was watered down. Definitely not worth the price . Should have listened to the other reviews.