“Treated the worst in all the hotels/motels we've stayed.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Honeycomb Inn

Honeycomb Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Falher
Honeycomb Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Falher
Kelowna, B.C.
“Treated the worst in all the hotels/motels we've stayed.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2009

My mom and I went to Falher to visit a very sick aunt at the nearby hospital. My elderly mom woke up one night with bad case of diarrhea. I cleaned up as much as I could and thought the hotel carpet cleaner would clear the stains. I left a memo to the cleaning lady. When we got back from the hospital the manager tore into us and forced us to pay the hotel $630.00 for damages. It was that or $2000.00 for willful damage. He never asked how my mom was doing.We will never stay at this place again.

• Stayed July 2009
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Owl1955

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
edmonton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2009

I travel alot for business. I found a gem of a place to stay quite by accident. True there is no breakfast included but the rates are so that it doesn't matter and as far as clean goes - i have never stayed anywhere better. The gentleman at the front is so kind and polite...love it love it.

Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
Vancouver Island, BC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2007

Needing to stay in this small town in Northern Alberta for a graduation. We were not expecting such a terrific place to stay. This small Inn is exceptionally clean, modern, and has a fireplace in the corner. We rented two rooms one with queen beds and the other with a king both were lovely. The staff were super friendly and the owners are very helpful. Coffee is on when you get up and a light breakfast is provided. You can buy pizza and snacks. It also has a small bar, but absolutely no noise in the rooms. This is a place I would stay again. In this case small is beautiful.

Been to Honeycomb Inn? Share your experiences!