eDreams
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

nothing is too much trouble. Clean and spacious rooms. Lovely pool. A few eateries within walking distance but off the main road so a tuk tuk is needed for most excursions. Plenty of lovely food catered for at breakfast. Highly recommend and would definitely stay again :-)

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

A well run hotel, with good food ...a short walk to Kabalana surf break..Very helpful friendly staff...I stayed here for 2 nights with my 4 sons., Who surfed all morning and then spent hours of fun in the pool..

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for a week. Everything was fine, but day before we had to leave, after cleaning, stuff stole money from our room. They know there wasn't time to go to police and make a report.
200$ and 20€ taken right from the wallet.
Manager doing nothing about that and just playing "poor man".

Beware. Coordinated theft.

P.s. after we checked out, they cancelled our stay so we couldn't leave a review.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Nice comfortable hotel off the main road, far from all the city noises, yet very convenient to come by car (no unpassable jungle roads or narrow lanes). Close to Kabalana beach - one of the best surf spots in the area (around 10 min walk).

Nice clean pool (they clean it every 2-3 days). Big rooms and bathrooms (we had room 201 on the second floor facing the pool), great shower (the power and hot water).

Friendly staff, always willing to help.

The only drawback - no fruit for breakfast, it was mainly bread (toasts, cookies and other local things).

We stayed there 10 days, would have extended our holiday there but they had no free rooms so we had to move.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I booked this villa in the morning and as my friend wasn't feeling to well, wanted a nice place to stay and relax. We arrived about an hour after booking and shown the room. The room was very nice but the pool was full and very noisy. We were then informed that there was going to be more noise later on so we couldn't relax.

The man at the desk agreed with me that we shouldn't stay and cancel our booking. The payment was taken from me so I went to speak to him. He said send them an email to get a refund so I did. I had a reply from management to say no refund wouldn't be given due to policy.

This was a shock as the room was not cheap and it was a mutual agreement that we cancel. I emailed back explaining this and they didn't reply. There was only an hour between the booking and cancellation so I think as a gesture of good will they should have given my money back. Won't be recommending.

Date of stay: April 2018