eDreams
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
Priceline
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Unfortunately I got stolen by the hotel members (65000 rupees= 340 euros) .

I had sufficient cash to pay my stay , food etc. , and was stolen the exact amount of money of the hotel bill .
We checked the security camera tape two days later, in which 20 minutes of video got lost (the security camera didn't record for 20 minutes ).

I really tried to find a solution with the manager of Kabalana Villa , stayed calm and hoped till the last day that the money would appear after having proved to them and with them , that 20 minutes of video got lost .

In the end I had to pay my stay with credit card , being treated by the manager as if I was lying about the stolen money and allowing himself to be quite verbally aggressive towards his client ( me ) .

Please don't stay at this hotel . It's an organised trap.

It is actually a pity because the hotel itself, the room and food were good .

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2019

nothing is too much trouble. Clean and spacious rooms. Lovely pool. A few eateries within walking distance but off the main road so a tuk tuk is needed for most excursions. Plenty of lovely food catered for at breakfast. Highly recommend and would definitely stay again :-)

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

A well run hotel, with good food ...a short walk to Kabalana surf break..Very helpful friendly staff...I stayed here for 2 nights with my 4 sons., Who surfed all morning and then spent hours of fun in the pool..

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for a week. Everything was fine, but day before we had to leave, after cleaning, stuff stole money from our room. They know there wasn't time to go to police and make a report.
200$ and 20€ taken right from the wallet.
Manager doing nothing about that and just playing "poor man".

Beware. Coordinated theft.

P.s. after we checked out, they cancelled our stay so we couldn't leave a review.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

Nice comfortable hotel off the main road, far from all the city noises, yet very convenient to come by car (no unpassable jungle roads or narrow lanes). Close to Kabalana beach - one of the best surf spots in the area (around 10 min walk).

Nice clean pool (they clean it every 2-3 days). Big rooms and bathrooms (we had room 201 on the second floor facing the pool), great shower (the power and hot water).

Friendly staff, always willing to help.

The only drawback - no fruit for breakfast, it was mainly bread (toasts, cookies and other local things).

We stayed there 10 days, would have extended our holiday there but they had no free rooms so we had to move.

Date of stay: January 2019