2. VERT Friendly and accommodating staff. They clean the private pool twice a day.
3. Beautiful and spacious room. Stayed at Ocean Premier Suite. Spacious bathroom with toilet bidet. Working hot rain shower with enclosure. Many closet hangers. Has an outside shower to get rid of sand before entering the room. You have your own mini pool. Curve TV with cable. Mini fridge with refillable water. Surprisingly comes with an Essential Oil Diffuser. Beautiful view of the sea as it is beachfront.
3. Buffet Breakfast with sushi
4. Refreshing refillable welcome drink
5. Baby-friendly. The only restaurant in Siargao we'd dined with a highchair.
1. Airport-Hotel transfers is not free anymore starting May 2018 (priced at Php 300/person/way) considering the expensive price of the room
2. Lots of mosquitoes, ants, and unidentified insects inside the room. Good thing there is a mosquito net on the bed but still bring Insect Repellant.
3. Intermittent power outage
4. Very slow internet connection. You cannot bring your work here.
5. They do not respond in emails and texts. Better to call them.
6. Restaurant is open air. Tends to be very hot during dinner when it's candlelit. Best to have your dinner room serviced instead.
7. Not sure but I don't think they accept credit card as payment
8. Outside noise can still be heard inside the roomMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking