“Awesome Pizza ”

La Termita
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Their pizza is second to none! Service and atmosphere are incredible. Eating great pizza right on the beach, cant beat it anywhere!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Excellent brick oven pizza served in a comfortable atmosphere right on the beach. My waiter answered questions on ingredients that I didn't know. Cold beer, great pizza and wonderful value with a view of paradise!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank russellfarr
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Loved the place! amazing pizzas and great service! Who would have thought that San Agustinillo/Mazunte has the best pizzas I've ever had in my life? and I live in NY!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Loved our delicious dinners at La Termita! We visited several times during a recent two-week stay in San Agustinillo. Always yummy, family friendly and great service. The hibiscus juice was a particular favorite of our boys.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018

One of my favorite restaurants in San Agustinillo. Best location. Pizza is delicious. Service is fantastic. Love this place!

Date of visit: July 2018