“Great for Bfast!”
Review of La Mora Cafe

La Mora Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Visited La Mora for Bfast as a recommendation from my hotel. They have very good breakfast! one of the best in the area (the other one was Sueno de Frida). We had juices, fruit salad, and amazing chipoquiles. Coffee was very very very good! The plus is that has a balcony seating with ocean view (that is vacation!). I remove one star because while is not that expensive, we found similar quality bfast much cheaper at another place.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2018

I spend 4 to 6 months every winter on the southern coast, When I am in San Augustinillo or Mazunte La Mora is my "go to" spot for breakfast.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2018

a really good pasta.
vegetarian and vegan friendly.
great service and a great atmosphere, music and people.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

This was our first stop here and it's difficult to not want to go back here daily. First of all, the coffee is great. I've had both an americano and a macchiato and each was fantastic. It's tough to choose what to have for breakfast. I have had the rancheros and also quesadilla popeyes ( cheese and spinach). My husband had a cheese filled waffle. If these choices aren't bad enough, they also have dinner and dessert!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

This place has the best pasta. Also a great coffee bar in the mornings for breakfast.. Definatly worth the stop. Go early they are very busy. cheers

Date of visit: February 2018