“Excellent experience”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dear Sir Before My Resturant Listing In Chaweng Resturant. Now Listing In Coffe And Tea In Chaweng.i Like To Reqoest You To Change And List In Resturant In Chaweng. Thanks Amit Owner Nooriindia.
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

We were very happy to take advice of the owner and took his suggestions. Superb curries,great tandooris,whenever in Samui,we will return

Write a ReviewReviews (1,247)

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I accidentally dropped my wallet in the restaurant with over 10,000 baht and my credit card in it, I only noticed once we arrived back at our accommodation. We phoned the restaurant to see if the wallet was there, they found the wallet and kept it safe until I returned to collect it from them.
Their food and service was outstanding and I highly recommend this little gem of a restaurant. I had the butter chicken was was amazing and they made a garlic and onion naan for me which was not on the menu.
Outstanding!!!

1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for a late lunch without prior research as we were just passing by. The service was prompt and polite. Food was honestly exceptional.

We both enjoy a fair amount of spice - Comparable to local Thai spice, not the level served to tourists. We ordered vegetable curry and Chana masala with naan and rice, and asked for it to be prepared spicy.

It wasn’t too busy, probably 10 other customers at the time, and took about 15 minutes for food, so a bit longer than the typical Thai place.

Each dish was excellent. Very flavourful. We’re so glad we discovered this place while we still have a few more days in Koh Samui. We will certainly be returning before we leave and craving these dishes once we return home. Highly worth a visit.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Such a nice restaurant, the service is far above average, the food is delicious but the wait is long. So if your not in hurry and you can afford it, go there!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

If you looking for homestyle indian food, Noori is the perfect place. Really good freshly made curries and friendly service.