1,470 results
All reviewshillside pool villabarge restaurantrice bargehill sidekoh samuiwedding plannerthai restaurantbuggy driversgolf buggiesour honeymoonbuggy serviceoutdoor showerchaweng beachmin drivesea view roomtuk tukpool bar
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights off season. We had two rooms- one with a seaview. The pool areas are supernice. Food is very good- but maybe a bit pricey.
Don’t go here if you don’t like stairs... otherwise you need a golf car to take you to the room, and still then there are steps to be walked. I liked it a lot. Very friendly staff. Big rooms, bathtooms and good house cleaning.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Lloyd M, General Manager at Nora Buri Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear Camilla D,

"Nice big rooms and friendly staff"

Greetings from Nora Buri Resort and Spa!

Thank you for staying with us, and specially giving us a very nice review here in TripAdvisor.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Your Truly,

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful place with a good Sea view. However our experience was a little disappointing. The service was usually late on everything. We had booked a sea view room , but the room we got clearly didn't have a sea view. We asked to be moved to another room and the next day we were given a much better room. Also at one of their restaurants we waited for almost 45 minutes before leaving, despite having told them before hand that we couldn't wait beyond that. At one point, the staff also refused to give us some extra cutlery. We expect a little better service if we pay so much.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Lloyd M, General Manager at Nora Buri Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear BonhomieBackpacker,

"Bad service"

Greetings from Nora Buri Resort and Spa!

Thank you for taking your time by providing feedback regarding your stay with us.

However, we are saddened to read about your experience during your stay and we sincerely apologize for the unfortunate incident in our service, but we always try to have our service up to standards to serve every guests, And please be assured that we have considered your comments as we will continue to strive for the highest service standards.

Yours Truly,

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I surprised my partner with a 2 night stay here for his 50th birthday.
We had a beautiful pool villa right near the beach.
We had a fantastic view and the rooms were stunning.
We were welcomed with a welcome back cake and the next day a happy birthday cake.
The staff are lovely and accommodating and I would highly recommend a stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Lloyd M, General Manager at Nora Buri Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Dear Ms. Anne B,

"Another fabulous stay at this great resort"

Greetings from Nora Buri Resort and Spa!

First of all i would like to Thank You for taking time to write us a review in Tripadvisor,
It's good to hear that the resort Staff did a great job. And that you had a memorable birthday celebration.

We are looking forward to see you and your fiance again here at Nora Buri Resort and Spa soon.

Your truly,

Reviewed July 3, 2018

My husband and I got married at Nora Buri on the 19th of June 2018. Christine was our wedding planner and did a superb job from beginning to end.

I am from NZ but planned the wedding whilst living in the UK. The time difference and communication was difficult at times however Christine always replied to emails promptly and arranged a couple of skype dates to discuss details. I always felt reassured after the skype dates that they would go above and beyond to make sure everything went well. In hindsight I would have asked for more skype meetings instead of worrying about small details that were not made clear in emails.

Christine organised everything from the celebrant, make up & hair and singing duo and I could not have been happier with them all. The celebrant (Alfredo) was very professional and had a great sense of humour, my hair and make up was included in the package for free and they did a great job (I would suggest paying for a trial like I did to make sure the hair style and make up and withstand the heat!), the duo weren't able to to play all the songs I would have liked but were very charismatic and the guests loved them. Christine organised MP3 player to play my aisle song and it worked well. the photographer I chose was Anne Sophie who has done many weddings at Nora Buri and worked well with Christine.

The lead up to the wedding day was well organised and the whole events team made sure our wedding vision came to life. They went above and beyond to get the flowers I wanted, helium balloons and decorations that fit the wedding colour theme. There was always vans to collect us to take us to and from where we were staying for appointments and we were made to feel very special.

All the wedding party and guests were staying at sister resort Nora Beach a kilometre down the beach for the week prior. For the wedding day vans were arranged to transport guests and a room was provided for the grooms party to get ready at Nora Buri. We did have to pay for a second room for the bridal party at a cost but had a complimentary upgrade to a beach front pool villa which was a nice treat.

The ceremony was beautiful and Angel (I think her name was) kept us quietly in line and helped us prep to go the aisle without a hitch. Even the rain after the ceremony wasn't a problem and the cocktail party was quickly moved to the bar. Food was outstanding ....but there was so much!!!!! we did the east meets west buffet and I could not fault the food, I just wish I could have eaten more!!! it would have been nice to be able to put some of the leftovers in boxes for guests to take at the end of the night but instead Christine arranged the cake to be put in boxes to take home. The cake was delicious and looked identical to the picture I sent through.

Other highlights included the spa date and private dinner on the beach included in the package. A very relaxing and romantic way to end the trip. beautiful set up and service.

Our accomodation at Nora Beach had some inconsistencies that could have been better however our wedding experience at Nora Buri was unforgettable and we will be back for sure.

I highly recommend Christine as a wedding planner. For someone like me who hates organising or worrying about details she is the perfect person to make the day extraordinary. Nora Buri is a good and more private option for a beach wedding.

Room Tip: best rooms are on the ocean view side closer to the pool and restaurant.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Megan W,

"Nora Buri Wedding - Stunning location"

Greetings from Nora Buri Resort & Spa!

First of all, I would like to THANK YOU for the very kind review and entrusting us in your special and most memorable day (wedding). It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and for acknowledging our service, our staff most specially Ms. Christine and Ms. Angel and the facilities at our resort. We do appreciate that you took time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor and we are looking forward to seeing you at Nora Buri Resort and Spa.

Again Thank You and Congratulations!

Yours truly,

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent resort with a beautiful swimming pool looking over the sea. I was travelling with family and kids and they enjoyed the ride of the elctric car passing through the tunnel to reach the beach pool. The ambience of the property was a mesmerising scene from the balcony of the hotel room. One could see the different colours of light used by the fishing boats to catch the fish or the different sea food ie crabs lobsters and so on. Overall a very memorable stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ExpertTravell
Lloyd M, General Manager at Nora Buri Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear ExpertTravell,

"Beach Resorts Kousa Mui"

Greetings from Nora Buri Resort and Spa!

Thank you for staying with us, and giving us a very nice review here in TripAdvisor.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Your Truly,