“Sensational Degustation”

Price range: US$27 - US$75
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This unique restaurant is the most romantic dining option within the island where guests can enjoy the most luxurious setting amongst the tree tops which is perfect for an occasion to demonstrate one's love for each other. Guests can enjoy a menu inspired by Executive Chef, Azizskandar Awang that encompasses carefully selected high quality fresh products brought together on your plate with all the years of his experience. The menu is complemented with our extensive wine list which will be carefully explained by our in house Wine Guru.
Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

One of the most superb Degustation meals we have experienced.
The location, individual dining areas wrapped around a huge tree, was a sight to behold.
If you can manage an early dinner reservation you are treated to a glorious sunset, and after dark the lanterns glitter the horizon.
Wine pairing was exquisite, our sommelier was both knowledgeable and passionate.
Chef was open to amending our service to accommodate my allergy to Scallops.
Staff were on point in every aspect of service.
And the food....presentation, ingenuity and flavour exceeded our highest expectations.

surachet_pr, Manager at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2015

Dear Sheldon B,

Your comments on TA are very much appreciated, the Degustation menu is a great choice and I'm glad you had a chance to experience the culinary delights of our chef and wine Guru . I will personally pass your note to them.

Director of Food & Beverage

Write a ReviewReviews (1,748)

Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

Lovely idea and great service. You can choose your music genre which is a nice touch. Had probably the best tomato soup we'd ever tasted and the foie gras was ok just served a little cold so flavour was lacking. Great experience to try all the different salts and then choosing ones own preference of steak knife. I went Japanese samurai styley. Fun smoking sorbet with dry ice bubbling away under the bowl. My Wagu steak was the least Wagu tasting I'd ever had. Tough and chewy and no fat marbling you would expect. Never mind as the chocolate cup and saucer dessert saved them from an average rating. It was delicious. Definitely worth a visit.

Dear C&A_London,

Thank you very much for posting on this forum, your comments are very much appreciated and will be shared with our team.

Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

The best dinner experience I've ever had!! Awesome view, great surroundings, the food was awesome but the best thing about it was the service of the people working there. They all had smiles and were so friendly! It's a high class restaurant and wasn't the cheapest place I have ever been for dinner but it was worth every dollar! I'll be back for sure!

Dear MelbMichael1,

Thank you very much for your gracious comments, really much appreciated it’s certainly great to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at our Tree Tops Restaurant.

I am honored that Tree Tops is one of the best restaurant you have been.

We are looking foward to welcome you back soon!

Director of food & beverage

Reviewed November 8, 2015 via mobile

What an experience. Lovely setting. Very private and intimate dining. Good food, loads to eat, great cocktails and the most amazing staff

1  Thank Benjamin A
surachet_pr, Manager at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2015

DearBenjamin A,

Thank you for the great review, we will most defiantly share with our team and they will be excited to hear your comments

Looking forward to seeing you again !

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I ate at tree tops in Koh Samui on our honeymoon and I must say hands down the best food I have ever eaten, and the greatest service I have ever received. Each and every staff member was so polite. Highly recommend.

surachet_pr, Manager at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2015

Dear Paula H,

I am honored that Tree Tops is one of the best restaurant you have been.

Happy Honeymoon!