This hotel was great, nice room, nice staff, GREAT Thai food at the beach restaurant etc. my only criticisms are these: the hotel should get a better wireless router so guests don't have to go online in a hot open air room by the beach, and they need more music for the beach bar ..... the same Sade album played so much i think it was even driving the bartenders crazy... ...
Koh Samui is a weird place... I think younger guys go there to get tanked and oogle pretty Thai girls - or worse than oogle is more like it,...and it's clearly for sale which is sad to be around. .. additionally - prices on the island are not even that good for the distance traveled (especially if you came from the US) so i really didn't get why so many people go there. If you're set on going though - Here are the highlights: this hotel was very nice, Eranda spa is beautiful, they pic u up and drop you off and give great deals... the caberet shows in Chaweng are hilarious fisherman's village in Bohput is nice. You will have to go snorkeling but it's just not all that....for people from the US especially - if you've been to the Carribean then the beaches in and around Koh Samui will be a disappointment....sorry to say it but it's true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui, Thailand