Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Thai Cooking Class

Pai fetched us at our hotel. It was just the two of us. Before booking we could choose which dishes... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
andreasmbolliger
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile
Great cooking class!

We had a great time cooking with Pai. She picked us up from our resort and was extremely friendly... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Rachel H
via mobile

All reviews recipe book curries spring rolls red curry at home morning glory chicken take home an excellent teacher oyster sauce holy basil local market thai food explained everything sticky rice with mango speaks excellent english family recipes
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We were met at our villa and taken to the local market to buy the food. This was a great experience and nothing like we had done before. Then we went back to the house and cooked spring rolls a stir fry and between us cooked 5 different curry’s. The tuition was amazing Pai was a great teacher and very patient . The food was the best we have ever tasted and really looking forward to cooking again once we return back home. We were given a very easy to follow recipe book to take with us.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I was in Koh Samui with a friend and couldn't leave without helping her experience the Pai cookery class which I had previously had the pleasure to do with my two daughters.
Pai collected us from our hotel and transports you to a local market where we gained an insight into local spices, fruits, vegetables etc. After a refreshing ice tea we helped choose and purchase ingredients for our "masterchef" gourmet meal.
To add a personal touch the class is held in Pai's home. We sliced, diced and pounded our ingredients before trying our hand at creating spring rolls, green curry, chicken in oyster sauce. Pai also made us sticky rice with mango. A great experience with a lovely lady.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

This cooking class was a great experience! Learned a few things and had a great time with Pai! She knows alot and explains everything perfectly. We made Massaman and Red Curry. It was the best I've had so far... And I've had alot of them!
We highly reccomend doing this. And ofcourse in the end after you ate all of the delicious dishes you've made, you get the recepes to try it at home aswell.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Great experience of a local market visit to gather the ingredients for a Thai cookery class with Pai from Pai Cookery.
Pai collected us both from our hotel and was very warm and friendly and very knowledgeable when we walking around the local market to get the ingredients, telling us all the different types of herbs, spices through to the different vegetables, leaves and different meats that were available, then on to Pai’s cookery where we prepared everything, even down to making our own curry paste, we then cooked 3, 4 dishes and they were the bested I’ve tested, can’t say enough about Pai, 10 out of 10 !
If your on Ko Samui you’ve got to try it, a great day well spent,
Many thanks to you again Pai

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I booked the lesson the day before, the Massa man course without the market visit as I had little time available. I was picked up by Pai in the center of Chaweng and driven to her house (10minutes), a very nice neighbourhood.
Pai has everything prepared so we immediately started cooking the 4 courses including Tom Kha Gai soup. Scrumptious and easy enough to make at home. Throughout the lesson we took lots of pictures. This helps later on while following the recipes which Pai provides.
What I loved most is that Pai takes her to her house, I met her sweet daughter and there was enough time for questions about her day-to-day life on Koh Samui. This added bonus you will not get with a larger cooking school.
In all loved the experience and learned a lot. My Thai takeaway restaurant is however less happy :))