See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 22, 2017

We had a very comfortable night here. The room we had was actually a family room so it was very spacious and clean with a lovely bathroom. Good breakfast. Also very helpful about the location. Pam was most hospitable.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Pam and Giusy are fantastic hosts and their b&b is amazing! Our room was on the top floor and had a balcony over Scicli's roofs. Their continental breakfast was delicious, we particularly loved Giusy's cakes and jams! Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2014

Hubby and I spent a delightful weekend break in Scicli and our accommodation at Casa di Pam was wonderful. This utterly charming little guest house is situated in a small alleyway just a short walk from the historic centre. The rooms are homely and individually decorated and spotlessly clean. Great shower, lashings of hot water and the bed was wonderfully comfortable. We were greeted by our charming hostess who speaks very good English (just as well because we don't speak any Italian) who went out of her way to make us feel welcome. A truly delicious breakfast including fabulous home made jams and cakes was served in the tiny but quaint dining area. I cannot fault it!
Scicli itself is very pretty with lovely cobbled alleyways, imposing hilltop churches and fabulous restaurants. The seaside with long golden beaches is just a short drive away as is the ferry terminal at Pozzallo. We found the people helpful and proud of their town and would definitely recommend both the place and the B&B.
Tips: We parked on a small piece of ground next to the petrol station on the main road, just a minutes walk or so from the digs. The top floor room (3rd floor I think) has a lovely little terrace, with table and chairs, overlooking the alley. We opted for the second floor as the stairs were quite steep. Not easily accessible for the disabled.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2014

What an amazing place! Pam's house is lovely, quaint and full of original art (mostly by Pam!). As a family of 4 we had 2 interconnecting rooms on the first floor - ideal for us to have our own room which had an en suite and a balcony, and the boys had their own twin bedded room. Both rooms were scrupulously clean, light and airy with ceiling fans in both and A/C in our bedroom. We also had a small kitchenette with a fridge which came in very handy for keeping our bottled water (and wine) cool! Breakfast each morning was a treat to behold with lots of fresh fruit, juice, croissants, toast and fantastic home baked cakes - Pam makes them and they are delicious. Pam, her brother and sister-in-law, who also help with running the b&b could not have been helpful and friendly. Our grasp of Italian is appalling and their English is good but not fluent, but this didn't stop them from trying to help in whatever way they could be that with directions or catching the bus to the beach. The location of the b&b is great too as the main centre of Scicli is a short walk away and there you'll find plenty of restaurants and cafés serving great Italian and Sicilian food. Again our inadequacy on the language front was tolerated with courtesy and good humour by the locals. All in all we had an amazing time in Sicily and Scicli is a bit of a hidden gem in our view as it's not been 'developed' yet into a full blown tourist destination, but get there quick because I think it will change in the coming years.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2014

As a single traveller, I was accommodated in a small room without any window to see through, only a skylight. I found this depressing. When I knew that there were other rooms unoccupied, I asked if I could be moved, but this was refused. Luckily I was able to find, for equivalent cost ,(courtesy of Albergo Diffuso) an apartment nearer to the town centre, so I moved out and was happy for the rest of the week.

Room tip: If a single traveller, ask to see the room before you decide to take it
Date of stay: June 2014