Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$166
Expedia.comUS$166
eDreamsUS$166
PricelineUS$166
TravelocityUS$166
CheapTicketsUS$166
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019

We stayed here only last weekend and we had a really nice time. It was for a family wedding. We had a really comfortable time. The pool and Solarium were lovely to have. The staff were very hellpful and accomidating and I learned even more french! Happy to recomend, only dissapointment was, we were looking forward to dining at the resturant but it was closed on Sunday's. We all agreed however we will return.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Aido123
Reviewed June 21, 2019

I was there for Business. The hotel is often full, I was Lucky as I have the use to stay bthere. I've not been disappointed. Quite, clean, friendly, food perfect, for dinner and breakfast as well. I will try to stay there each time I need to go to Blanquefoert

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019

This hotel is an excellent value for money. It's very close of the Bordeaux center and at the entrance of the medoc.
Room very clean, modern and excellent service.
The restaurant is also awesome.
A good choice !

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2018

This place sends me a menu every day. I have never subscribed to this, and had never heard of the place before they started spamming me. I have never set foot in Blanquefort, wherever it is. The unsubscribe link does not work and a polite e-mail asking them to take me off their spam list has had no effect. Any hotel that resorts to spamming people who have never had any contact with it has to be badly managed. Avoid it.

Room tip: Don't go there
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
isa33290, Directeur général at Les Criquets, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2018

Dear Sirs, we are sorry about this.
Usually we only use our client list for mailing. We never received any email from you for a unsubscription request. Before put a free bad comment the best is to contact directly our establishment...
We thank you for being concerned about our management !

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Hotel is in secure security gated complex. Rooms very clean and air con not noisy so can sleep with switched on low. Great staff who are very helpful. Late night arriving so missed food. Same for breakfast, looked great but had early start so no time. Shame..

Date of stay: August 2018