US$150
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina(Marsh Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$315
Bahama Beach Club(Treasure Cay)
US$473
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$213
US$179
US$230
Hotels.com
All reviewsocean frontharbour lodgereef barelbow caydining roombeautiful beachevery morningshops and restaurantsferry dockfood was greatgolf cartthe general managermain buildingfew stepsbeach sideoceanfront cottagefamily and friends
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I was there with my family. We enjoyed every single moment. The hotel is well located, food is great and the rooms are fantastic. There is a nice quiet beach just a few steps. If you plan to go, try to spend at least 3 nights to feel the magic of Bahamas.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Daniel B
HopeTownHarbourLodge, Front Office Manager at Hope Town Harbour Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to comment on your stay with us!
We are most delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the food and your room accommodation. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

We took a friend's boat here from Treasure Cay, so I can't speak much about the hotel other than it looked gorgeous (in that quaint island way). Very, very good food and good service with a great view of the Ocean at the restaurant. My family got the conch fritters as an appetizer and was blown away. I couldn't partake due to a fish allergy, but my wife, who HATES fish absolutely loved it. I settled for their foot long, bacon wrapped, fried, hot dog. Not exactly what comes to mind when travelling to the Bahamas, but needless today... it was excellent (made our boat ride back to Treasure Cay a little miserable, but that was my mistake).
The wait staff was attentive and kept up with our orders well. Would definitely love to come back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Benjamin M
Reviewed April 14, 2018

We ventured from Marsh Harbour to Hope Town on the one hour ferry for a couple of days on our Christmas Trip to the Abaco Islands. The trip over was worth it to stay at the Harbour Inn in Hope Town.

The facility is made up of a main hotel building and then cabins that surround the pool and some are ocean front. The pool also has a cabana bar and snack shop. The ocean views were beautiful from the bar/snack shop. The Cabins were delightful and the formal restaurant in the main hotel building was very special indeed. In fact, it was the highlight of our stay. The food and service were outstanding!

While the hotel is not cheap, at least at Christmas time, it is a delightful place to say. We look forward to another trip there in the future.

Room Tip: We liked the cabins. Of course ocean view is better than pool view, which we had.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank WLifeMan
HopeTownHarbourLodge, Front Office Manager at Hope Town Harbour Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us, with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 13, 2018

A little piece of heaven! Say hello to Gary for me!! The Best Bartender in the Bahama's!! World class views!! This is where The Bar at the End of The World is located!! I spent 2 weeks here and came away a new man. I highly recommend Hope Town Harbour Lodge!!

Stayed: February 2018
2  Thank Ed M
HopeTownHarbourLodge, Front Office Manager at Hope Town Harbour Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time out to comment on your recent visit at our Reef Bar & Grill. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our "world class view" of the ocean and time spent with Gary.

We appreciate your kind comments and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I grew up going to Hope Town as a kid. I am currently doing buisness in the Bahamas, and I was able to have a friend come over and join me from the USA for Easter weekend. This place is amazing the staff are amazing. Hope town my friend came in on a Saturday and we had to leave bright and early Sami day morning. The first ferry off the island is 5:45 am. The food at the hotel is amazing. I highly recommend. This town is great for families.
Get bikes
sunday
Vernon’s bread
Walk around town Saturday
Daiquiri harbour lounge and go to sale shop . Art gallery
Walk waters edge you will see captains house and around back road and will see firehouse walk out to beach.
Hotel nicest beach
Resturant lunch firefly
Iggy biggie tourist place
Art gallery opposite police station museum
Hotel best beach and dinners
Tahali cut beach Sunday morning

Sunday breakfast hotel
Go up to beach lighthouse
Cycle to firefly have lunch
Cycle down to thati beach

Lunch cycle to Thati beach 3

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexander G
Earle B, General Manager at Hope Town Harbour Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Alexander, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us at the Hope Town Harbour Lodge. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us utilizing our F&B facilities and our beautiful beach. It was so good to see that you recommended the many different things visitors could do during their stay in Hope Town. We trust that you and your friend would stay with us again in the near future.