“Amazing Ice Creams and Crepes!”
Review of Kellys Ice House

Kellys Ice House
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Sidari
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2017

If you are visiting Sidari YOU MUST visit Kellys Ice House which is located off the main strip down a side road. Spiros and the ladies are very welcoming, nothing too much trouble for them. Deserts especially Ice Creams (24 flavours) and Crepes to die for.

Freshly made Orange Juice was a favourite of my Husbands

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We went twice to this place. First time was ok but thought we would try again. Second time, I asked for pancake with ice cream and explained no Nutella as I don't like the sweetness of it. I said I don't like anything very sweet so they brought it with Nutella. I sent it back and said I don't like sweet sauce and only want a plain pancake with a scoop of ice cream. Back it came, smothered in caramel sauce and they wouldn't change it! I had to leave it and go elsewhere

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic waffle and ice cream. Huge portions! Wouls gabe been enoygh to shar. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Great ice cream house, the fruit and ice cream waffle is fantastic they also do cocktails on an evening and not too expensive.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Hidden down a side street opposite the San Reno restaurant. Small restaurant a stones throw from the beach. Very friendly staff and there is a great selection of food to choose from both hot and cold. Well worth repeat visits during holiday.