“Absolutely beautiful ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I was staying in the Joanna studio's and had the pleasure of eating dinner in Alexes,its only across the road,the food,service, price,was second to none, also the welcome that you receive is outstanding, alex and his family really make you feel special, the food is top quality and the home made ice cream is to die for,the setting is also beautiful, i have only one regret and that is that i only tried it on my last two nights,on my next visit i shall eat there every night, can't wait to return.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Alexes Taverna a must to visit, right across the road from Joanna Hotel Apartment. Alex's, Eric, daughter and of course the cook. Lovely place to eat for breakfast lunch and tea. Great surroundings, good service and of course great alcoholic drinks. Don't forget Charlie the parrot who chats and whistles all day long. A must for breakfast, two fried eggs, English sausage, bacon, hash brown, tomato, beans two toast, jam orange juice and also tea or coffee. €5.00 and get this everything is spot on. I been to Sidari before love the place if I go again and I'm sure I will, I will definitely be visiting Alexes bar (Sidari 490 81 Greece)

Reviewed August 31, 2016

We came across Alexes family restaurant after going for a look around. We stopped to have lunch of chicken gyros and a beer which was so tasty and we meet Alex his mum and Eric. We enjoyed the food and the excellent service we received so much we went back for dinner which was so good Alex's wife cooks all the food which is so yummy we also had a pudding and drinks and it was reasonably priced. We had such a good evening that we didn't want to leave and stayed talking to Alex his daughter and Eric. Thank you so much for making us feel welcome and for the good food. We will be coming back..

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here, just as good as we remembered from last year.
Baked feta, tatziki & bread starters.
2 x seafood spaghetti & beef stamna.
1/2 ltr of red wine, 2 large beers & 2 cokes.
We were also given another 1/2 ltr of wine free!
€44.80
Very good value meal for 3 adults!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

This family run restaurant bar is superb. The food is excellent and all the staff are so very friendly and welcoming. It is situated in the most gorgeous location, near to the Joanna Studios in Sidari, in a beautiful, rustic, floral setting.
We are just home from a week there. We were given the most wonderful reception and excellent service every time we ate at Alexis's, in the most welcoming atmosphere. All food was fantastic, home made ice cream and apple pie to die for.
Alexis, Eric, Ameila and Yasmin are a wonderful team who run the best restaurant we experienced in the area. We would recommend everyone who goes to the Sidari to experience this super place and I can guarantee you will try it more than once. Well worth a visit and the walk, which only takes 10-15minutes from Sidari towards Sunset Beach.
We will definitely be back!!!!!!!

1  Thank luul1810