“Worst Hesburger I have visited”
Review of Hesburger

Hesburger
Ranked #37 of 60 Restaurants in Mariehamn
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Dry food (both hamburgers and fries were dry, seemed that they had been waiting to be served way too long). I usually love Hesburger but this was horrible.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Stopped in while I was shopping at the galleria. Got exactly what I expected, similar to a fast food value meal at home. Friendly, fast service.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

sure, it's just your basic "turkulainen" but the service was amazing. They didn't speak finnish and we had to order in swedish. I got a few words wrong and our youngest got the wrong burger. When I told them my mistake, they fixed it by making a totally new one, free of charge.

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

A "Mc Donalds" wannabe? The meny includes a variety of different burgers but you can not find any information about the size or toppings of the burgers... I ended up just pointing at a picture to make my order, but of course the picture is a better version than the reality. Seriously, the meat in my burger was so thin that it hardly was recognisable, maximum 50 grams of meat in one quite big burger. The taste was good though, that is why I rate this with 2 stars. The fries could definately go 2-3 more minutes more in the fryer to get really crispy. I am sorry but I will not visit this establishment again, and I recommend you to look elsewhere if you want a burger worth calling a burger...

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Eating here one time per year but you can not call this hamburger i have been to u.s.a and around the world but if everything else is closed you can if you must beef is like 3-4 m.m and bread to mutch dressing is good but if you whant a burger it shall be beef there hesburger mabee fix a big beef i now people whant that but i also now hesburger have say no to bigger beefs why hesburger in finland people whant and you say no people go other place hehehehehehehehehehehe.................. mr moon...