“I’d like to give a higher rating but I cannot”

Indigo Restaurang & Bar
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Mariehamn
Price range: US$0 - US$42
Cuisines: Scandinavian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Indigo Restaurant & Bar is located centrally in Mariehamn. The house is one of Mariehamn's oldest and we have preserved much of the old historic charm of the house possesses. We offer lunch, meeting, lunch, a la carte and business dinners. On the upper floor there is a bar with a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere where we also serve our bistro menu. Summer time we open the patio and bar in the courtyard.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I came in I was greeted but they walked away and didn’t ask if I would like to be seated. They were quite full but managed to find me a table. It took a very long time for them to find a menu, this is a basic fix and lack of menus should never be an issue. After ordering my food, it took so long to arrive I thought they had forgotten my order. Two tables who ordered well after me were served their food before I was. Whilst the food was good the portion size compared to what I saw of the other dishes was really very small. With more menus, better service from the waiting staff and quicker wait times this could’ve got a higher rating. This was unfortunately one of the poorest experiences I’ve had in a long time at a restaurant

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Great location, great food and great service :) Can recommend it both for lunch and dinner. Nice outdoor area and cozy indoor restaurant.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

With a company of four we spent an evening here. The restaurant is very nice with a good atmosphere. We had most of the short, but good menu and especially the tuna was great. They also did good vine recommendations and in general good service.
We also had catering from the restaurant the day after for a fishing trip. Definitely something I recommend.

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Indigo has best location in Mariehamn in åland island. They had good service plenty of things on menu drinks/ food both. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We were really satisfied with food and especially to have gluten-free and vegetarian options (at least in hamburgers). The staff was friendly and were aware of special diets. We can recommend this place if you like to have an affordable and tasty dinner with lively atmosphere.