Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 21-03-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$114
Expedia.comUS$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2019 via mobile

We arrived to the hotel at 6:30 pm. Check-in process was ok. Then when we were moving our luggage to the room, I decide to sit in a hammock just in the hall with my little baby, and in 10 seconds it collapsed!!! Thanks god my baby was in my lap and he just fell above me. He could got hurt seriously. Some minutes later I tried to turn on one the lamps besides the bed and it was not working. Then we wanted to order food and hotel telephone was not working. I was then really upset and went walking to front door asking them to come to the room so I can tell all my complaints. The owner of the place ("Sra Fanny") came and you can't imagine the kind of responses that
I got: "it is normal that a lamp does not work", "you are free to go if you want" " where are you from? Are you from Colombia? Why are you so upset?". Some minutes later I went to reception to order food (remember, room telephone was not working) and the owner told me they won't provide me any service and they want it to kick me out of the hotel that same night!!!! Some minutes later my wife went to reception and talk to another person(manager or owner. It is called Juan and he does know about customer service) and they finally agreed we will stay that night and they will send us food. About 1 later food arrived and 1 lemonade was missing, they have not brought forks and knives, one of dishes was not as we ordered, lemonades had addedd sugar (and we asked explicitly not to do it). We decided to leave the hotel next day. Sleeping was terrible. There is no blackout in the rooms some lights get into and makes it difficult to sleep.

Breakfast next day was ok except that we again asked for lemonaded without added sugar and guess what they again brought them with sugar!!

We also found the pool dirty.

To be fair, they did not charge us for the night we spent there and for the food we ordered in the night. Thanks to Sr Juan, an nice person who really knows

Hotel facilites and room are ok.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Carlos_Mendez1979
Reviewed June 25, 2019

We received a pamphlet from a random person on the street handing them out on our way into Villa de Leyva. We didn't know any spa's offhand so we decided why not try this one and reserved a 60-minute massage for two. The massage was great, at one point he cracks your neck which is a little scary but actually felt great and he didn't paralyze any of us. Then we were free to use the enormous jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room. The jacuzzi could have been a little warmer but it is massive and it was a cold night, so I suspect in the day it might be warmer. The only thing we weren't happy with was the shower at the end was a little hot-and-cold in spurts. It was really impressive that it seemed as though only two people were working the entire spa area, giving the massages, and escorting us through each step. We weren't the only people there but they made us feel like it. Those two people were HUSTLING! I hope this place succeeds because it is a little off of the beaten path, outside of the city, but ultimately we were really pleasantly surprised by the experience and it was a great value for what we spent.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located just before Villa de Leyva, and giving the parking conditions in the village is a good option for travellers driving here. The rooms are spacious, the breakfast decent and the views are nice.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2018

The hotel and rooms are beautiful, It´s located outside the town, so, it´s better to stay here if you have a car. The area is very calm and the views are great. The bed was really nice and tere are some rooms with a jacuzzi inside. If you like to run, there is a bike rout along the road that you can use safely. By the time I was in the hotel, people attending the hotel were really nice, but they lacked training and the restaurant is really bad

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2017

We went with my wife to Villa de Leyva for a short trip on March 2017, and found Hotel Casa de Adobe. This hotel was an original family's house recycled as Posada, and now you can see the old walls of "adobe" as it was in the past.
The hotel is located around two km far away from the city center which is very good because is quiet taking in consideration that the city center "Plaza Mayor" could be very crowded specially during long weekends.
The people of Casa de Adobe are simply but friendly and kind.
The place is surrounded by mountains and we were amazed that we climb the hill located just behind the hotel and found so many fossils. Thats because Villa de Leyva is a landmark for paleontological findings. I can tell that because I'm a geologist.
Villa de Leyva is a colonial place very well preserved. The Plaza Mayor is a beautiful remains from the Spanish colonial era, were you can also see archeological findings that shows the live of the old original peoples.
Hotel Casa de Adobe and Villa de Leyva are highly recommended for a short trip in Colombia.

Room tip: might be an upper room, but they're all nice and quiet.
Date of stay: March 2017