Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
View deal
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$81
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$81
All reviews local cuisine newly built hotel plaza mayor the main square villa town
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2020

No minibar in the room but the Mountain View, the spacious room and bathroom, the personified treatment, makes up for the rest! I will definitely come back with relatives and friends! Clean, close to the center of the town, awesome!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2020

Villa de leyva Colombia is a place that takes you to the past.
When I visited the village, I was amazed, this place is wonderful
In villa de Leyva there are many restaurants the different kinds, Peruvian cuisine, Spanish cuisine, Italian cuisine and not don`t forget local cuisine.
My first day I visited pozos azules, in this places you can visit this place in motorcycle or horse, in the afternoon I visited the house of mud
At night I stayed in the main square, where you can drink beers with other tourists and local people
My second day I did archeological Tour to places near to Villa de Leyva: "El Fosil" and "El infiernito"
Then I visited the hotel marques de villa de Leyva where I did a wine tour
My last day I visited the Raquira village in that place you can buy handicrafts at great prices

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

This hotel makes me proud about the evolution of the Colombian hotel industry.

Well done! Amazing facility. Beautiful bed. Spacious. Extremely clean. Friendly staff. Perhaps, Villa de Leyva is the most beautiful Colombian town in the Americas.

Much love to the management.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

This was our second choice as the preferred family run hotel was fully booked. As reviewers previously mentioned, this is a newly built hotel with all the rooms facing the courtyard. It’s conveniently located; just a few blocks from good restaurants, strolling around and the Plaza Mayor.
Our rooms was comfortable and well equipped. We didn’t make use of the pool.
The weekend breakfast offered more variety buffet style than during the week when the food is brought to you. Weekday breakfast is quite basic though you can have eggs cooked to your taste.
The staff varied in their welcome, but all were polite.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2019

Spent two nights here and ate our evening meal in the restaurant on the first night. Good food and service. Breakfast not so good. Very little choice and eggs over cooked. Rooms very comfortable with everything you need.

Date of stay: November 2019