Upon arrival we really did not have a good feeling about the hotel as we got of at our stop around 3am and we were really worried about what we'd paid for.. the reps took us down this dark alley street with no lighting and abandoned buildings. We got to the reception and thankfully we got block b, from my understanding it is block a or b you want as they're actually in the hotel, the other blocks are a bit further down the strip! Got to our room and it is very basic but after the first few days you get used to it! It's close enough to the strip but far enough not to hear it throughout the night which is the best part. Right on the beach too which is always a bonus and the staff are very friendly. We only paid £160 each for a week here and considering what we paid I believe it's been an enjoyable stay.
Only thing I'd say for them to improve on is the sheets as they do have stains on and also the beds are very hard....
Me and my boyfriend had a really good time here and everyone's lovely. Sometimes reps can be quite pushy with the wristband deal but you can usually get them cheaper on the strip. The only bonus about buying with a thomas cook rep for example is you leave for a bar crawl every night as a big group so it's social but you don't get discounted drinks and our wristband hasn't gotten us anything cheaper..
The reps are such a laugh and everyone's always friendly so you'll definitely have a good time even if your room isn't amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This page is solely designated for the Hotel and Facilities of Quayside Village in Kavos, Corfu. Reviews and Comments regarding Club 18-30s, Thomas Cook, Airlines, Transfer Companies and their representatives in the resort of Kavos should be addressed directly with these companies as we do not have influence on their company policies. If you are considering booking Quayside Village for your holidays, please check with your travel agent which part of the hotel you are booking. Quayside Village is composed of 8 buildings. Our 2 main buildings are located near the pool and beach. All other 6 buildings (named 'Annex' on most websites) are located near the hotel or near the Kavos main street and reachable within a 2 minute walk from our reception. Quayside Village is the perfect hotel to complement your clubbing experience in Kavos, Corfu. Quayside Village is the place to be for people looking for a vibrant holiday where the fun and action never stops. If you are looking for a hotel with round the clock entertainment, Quayside Village is the place to be. Book Now to avoid disappointment – Summer 2017 selling out fast. Check-in takes place at the main reception in the main block, where safety deposit boxes and air-conditioning can be arranged for an additional charge. A deposit of 50 Euros per person is payable upon check-in (cash only). This deposit is refundable on check-out, subject to no damage to your room or its contents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Quayside Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quayside Village Hotel Kavos
- Freestyle Village Kavos
- Quayside Village Kavos, Corfu