“Oldie but Goodie”

Add it.
Mrs Wongs Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Merrylands
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Have been coming to the best Chinese Restaurant in Merrylands for years. Great Food and Service. Huge range of options on the Menu and always delicious.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

Went late so had a wait for a table but worth it.
Loved the pan fried prawn dumplings....sensational.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

Primarily a take away outlet with a couple of tables. Meal was ready at time they said it would.

Meal was very nice with a fair amount of meat,chicken & seafood included.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Have been visiting Mrs Wong for quite a while now, almost 15 years to be exact. Going there since they were still in their old location near Coles. Their Combination Chow Mein with soft noodles are to die for. So as with their Salt & Pepper Squid as well as the Crispy Chicken. You won’t regret getting your lunch or dinner from this great place.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

I have read some of the reviews of Mrs Wongs and most of them are good
however my experience was different. I used to buy take away at Mrs Wongs and
it was OK. Yesterday I ordered take away, my order took a long time but that is not my
issue.When I got home in 10 minutes, I found the food very poor quality, the sweet and
sour pork was almost inedible ,the pork was tough ,the combination chow min was
less than average with out much taste and bag of crispy noodles was very small
The fried rice was terrible,it did have some prawns and veggies however the rice
its self was very hard and tasteless

At least it was not too expensive . I fed it to my teenage son...he will eat almost
anything....Will I return?....Never