“Food is average with limited choices”
Review of Signatures Buffet

Signatures Buffet
Ranked #48 of 77 Restaurants in Merrylands
Reviewed July 27, 2017

We went for lunch on Saturday ant it costs $16.50.
I was very disappointed at salad bar which has only 3 choices , mix green salad , potatoes salad and cold noodle salad which I can not made up what cruising it is.
Desert bar has about 4 choices and looks tiring.
Overall set up and food presentation are look tiring.
Insufficient light and crowded setting.
Limited Western cruisine
If you like Chinese and Vietnamese cruisine then this is a place to be but keep in mind they are not tasty as it should be.
I have been to a few buffet restaurants in the West and South West where and this is one of the I will not come back.
For the same price you can do better at East West buffet at Blacktown RSL

1  Thank 685chin

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

The Upside
Popular and well attended.
The food is good with lots of choices.
Staff constantly clean and most are friendly. Management is helpful.

The downside

They close the buffet earlier than other places . Sometimes if your not their early. It feels as though you are rushed to finish your meal.
One staff waiter told me to go and get what I want because they will be closing the buffet in 10 mins this was approx 25 mins before their scheduled closing time.

On my next visit I spoke to the manager and he resolved the issue of his waiter Though the scheduled closing time for.the buffet hadn't changed and is still around half an hour earlier than most buffets

Crowding lots of people.

To sumise.

I will give Signatures another go when.I am in the area. There are worse places.
My recommendation is if you go. Go early

1  Thank Kotcho K
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

The usual subjects in terms of roast meats and vegs, Asian food, fried food etc. There is a decent sushi offering and the dessert choices are pretty good. The layout is very long so you end up a long way from your table. The staff are very attentive when it comes to cleaning the plates away from the table. 2 adults and a child on a Saturday night cost about $65. I don't feel like it's very good value for money, there's no way we ate that much food.

Reviewed December 20, 2016

I enjoy a nice buffet now and then. If you're looking for a buffet that is reasonably priced that offers decent food then Signatures Buffet could be for you.
If you intend on bringing a larger group of people, its best to book a table. The restaurant has long communal tables and after paying you will be taken to your table by a waiter.
The types of food offered at lunch include and is not limited to:
Soup of the Day (eg Pumpkin Soup, Chicken Sweet Corn Soup)
Assorted Sushi
Cakes
Soft serve ice cream
Mousse
Tea and Coffee

I'm told that for dinner, there is a larger selection of other gourmet dishes.

I've been to the Signatures Buffet 3 times now and I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed December 10, 2015

The quality of food is good, however, varieties are limited
The service manager is a bit arrogant
It is a nice get together place with families and friends