All reviews whole family a bit salty booked rooms sand manila pangasinan cottage escape filipino meters
Reviewed August 4, 2017

When we arrived at reception we were directed under the supervision of a staff member to the rear of the resort where the beach houses are located, Upon seeing the beach house area we noticed large pools of stagnate water. The pools of stagnate water are caused by the road being higher than the site causing there to be no run off from the rain. On our second day we had rain causing the resort to sen in tip truck tp dump sand to try and rectify the problem. On the first trip the most memorable event of our stay took place. The truck became bogged down to its axle directly in front of our beach house. Our memorable event was watching the extradition of the bogged vehicle. I would advise that potential guests avoid the beach houses until such time as the management of the resort take action and successfully rectify the problem. Stagnate water creates possible health problems as it allows for mosquitoes to bred as we experienced was there was a significant in crease in the mosquito population. As their brochure mentions great accommodation but I did not find the accommodation as great but poor due to the lack of runoff and I would hate to be there when there if heavy rain as I believe the beach houses would be flooded out. On a more positive note the staff were excellent being very polite and helpful. The infinity pool was filthy and my wife did not believe me until she saw it herself, subsequently we avoided it opting for use of the other aquatic facilities. The beach houses are not complete as yet because when the backdoor is opened there are no stairs and if the unsuspecting could have a nasty fall. Unfortunately our most memorable event was watching the truck and staff trying to extract the bogged vehicle.

Room Tip: Not to use beach house until the run off problem is rectified as their is a potential heath problem.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fingers49
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Hi There first and foremost It was on my bucket stay to stay at this resort since way back. I stayed here since I wanted to to Pangasinan to visit a friend. I used to work for HMC group of timeshare hotels so I know that an RCI Group Affiliated Hotel should be impressive. But from reservations in itself they booked a different date from the date I booked which took them time to fix.. They did and without charging fees But then again I was thinking They will make up for the service. Upon my arrival and I was booked on Kubo Queen they did not have toiletries when I called for it a staff came in and sent a plastic (the ones looked like came from a grocery or market) The staff did not place it properly in the bathroom. The Extra bed was not also arranged and tucked properly since I was embarassed to let a friend see it I had to do the beddings arrangement of the extra bed. Toiletries did not include a tooth paste, Ala Carte breakfast we had to serve ourselves our own coffee than a waiter serving it and lastly Lots of mosquitos I know lots of ponds and lagoons but staffs could have planted citrunela and also added essential oils on the bathroom and in their facilities. Such a nice place and Instagram Worthy but Service is aweful.. I love the ambiance but the ambiance is the only reason why I wanted to go back but service sucks. I hope the owner does not just care about earning money but also getting a good feedback and allowing people to refer them to friends because of good service. No proper Hospitality protocol was done even customer service..

_ Ms Chesca Abando

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank Icah A
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Room is Small,Staff is OK,Cleanness average,Good for only 1 Night only,Not good Wifi service,Water in the CR is too much hard you can not even gargle.If take shower you hair also get hard and the soap and shampoo stick to your body and get released after too much effort.

Room Tip: This Resort have front facing Sea view Rooms at good location
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunil K
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

If you are planning to make a reservation at this resort hotel in Lingayen, here are some information that you need to know:

PROS
1. Budget friendly rooms
2. The resort is a few steps away from the grey sand beach
3. The resort compound is very secured and has its own water park (checked in guess get a free pass to the waterpark
4. Free set breakfast

CONS
1. Rooms and waterpark need major improvement
2. Water coming from the faucet and shower smells and tastes odd
3. Staff could use some customer service training
4. Waiting time at their in house restaurant is really annoying

Tip: Lingayen is really far from the Hundred Islands Nature Park so unless you have your own car, then don't book your stay here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank John Virzon D
Reviewed May 28, 2017

We were so disappointed when we reached the resort. We paid for an undeserving offer. The place only looked nice in pictures but when you're there already... tsk! The service was terrible. It took us forever waiting for the food to serve; food's not even delicious. The rooms were ordinary looking. We stayed on a 4pax room and yet the soap, shampoo and water were only good for two person. In general, they need a lot of improvement!

Room Tip: Don't expect anything special. The place was just ordinary but a bit overprice.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business