We went there to celebrate new year as walk ins with my family. These were what we experienced.
1. We tried calling all the numbers given on their facebook account to which we received no response.
2. We paid P285 for adults and P280 for kids 4ft and below. They dont offer discounts even with big numbers of guest. (We were 50, adults and children)
3. The water was dirty on all the pools, very chlorinated. No deep pools for diving.
4. No grocery store which I believe they should have considering the distance from the market.
5. They do not allow cooking utensils inside so make sure to prepare everything before you go. (We planned to cook there since we are 4 hours away so yeah we had a little problem there. )
6. Salty water from the faucets.
7. The wave pool was only for 15 minutes every hour. It was disappointing since that was the only thing that differentiates it from other resorts, otherwise it would have been just any other resort.
8. Very LONG line on the reception.
We had a nice stay but it should have been better. Anyway, enjoy if you do visit. To each his own. More