Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$231
eDreamsUS$231
TravelocityUS$231
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2018

Came for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary. Did not have to touch the car once until we left. The Brew-Haus is a great place to hang out before and after hitting the slopes. Food, drinks and service are excellent. A lot of locals, everyone is super nice and friendly. Best part is the chair lift literally right in the back that takes you straight to the mountain. Will definitely come back. My tip would be to call a few days in advance to ask if they can pick up your loft tickets in advance so everything is all in one place.

Room tip: Basic room arrangements.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
April G, Guest Relations Manager at Sugarloaf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2018

Thank you so very much for the excellent review! We appreciate is and I am so glad that you mentioned the lift tickets that we can get from the mountain and have for you right at the Inn (super convenient) but we do need 72 hours notification to get them for you.

We are honored that you chose to spend your anniversary weekend with us and that you really enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 12, 2018

This place is great! With the lift right outside the door ! The feeling is local and to me that’s comfort ! We stayed two night first time and we loved it the place has had a remodel most rooms are updated ours was perfect ! But the free breakfast is to die for ! It’s AMAZING!!! We had such a nice stay with warm friendly staff we are headed back this weekend! They go above and beyond accommodating anyway they can ! This is a salt of the earth place with locals and kind people who just want to chill ! LOVE IT!

Room tip: Rooms are great if your just looking to rest and ski and eat ! Cause the food is Great!
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
April G, Guest Relations Manager at Sugarloaf Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Thank you for the amazing review Summer! So glad to hear that you enjoy the vibe of the Inn as well as the accommodations and the food at the Brew Haus. I agree with you about the breakfast! It was a pleasure working with you today on your next reservation and we hope that we will be seeing much more of you and Mark!

Reviewed December 12, 2018

The Sugarloaf Inn is a great spot if you are not a stickler for fancy accommodations. The bar and restaurant are right downstairs. the ski slope is right outside the door. I will go back. Maybe not the place to impress a fancy date, but besides that no hesitations.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Thank you for mentioning our super convenient location and restaurant on site. Both are added value for our guests. We are also making a number of upgrades to the rooms and bathroom renovations are on the list for the summer of 2019 I believe. We do hope to see you again soon (date or no date). Thanks again!

Reviewed December 12, 2018

This place was very accommodating. Ski in and ski out. Share lift that take you right into the mountain is right outside the steps of the hotel. I had a late check in, the manager called me and made sure to tell me about how to get to my room and what to do when I arrive. The staff are lovely people and friendly. The bartender that works on Friday was really nice. Breakfast to die for. I will be back here again. Note the sugarloaf inn is under new management. So I feel like they have remodeled it

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so very much for your review! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the "new" Sugarloaf Inn especially the included breakfast. We do try to take the best care of our guests that we possibly can and we look forward to your next visit (which I think is this coming weekend)!

Reviewed March 29, 2018

So our hotel was a bit dated but it fit our needs for the one night we were there. 2 queen beds and we had a room on the other side away from the pub. No elevators so hope you are in shape to get into your room. It was very clean and we all slept very well! They did have free wifi. I loved the fact the Shipyard Brew Haus was down the stairs from our room. They also had a pool table the teens could play on and a few video games for the teens to play on while we were waiting for our food. There was a lift close by to take you to the main resort but it wasn't running as we checked out on Monday morning. I would have grumbled had I been there for skiing, but not this time. I'm sure that life runs during busy times but I would check it out. It was really retro but cool at the same time! Had to check in at the Brew Haus-pretty cool if you ask me because this place has its charm!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review as we do appreciate your feedback. I hope that you get a chance to come back for a visit now that we have completed some of our renovations and room updates. It feels less dated now plus we are including a hot, cook to order breakfast with every room now!

The lift that we are closest to does run on a semi-limited basis depending on what part of the season we are in but there is also the shuttle that can take you to the base lodge that stops at the Inn every 30 minutes so that is super convenient.