Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$214
TravelocityUS$214
Orbitz.comUS$214
All reviews hot tub off season lift tickets golf outing buffet style big mountain comfortable rooms two queen beds ski condo kettle maine terrain spencer foliage arya
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2019

I took a midweek trip to Sugarloaf to explore additional mountains on my IKON pass. I arrived late evening on a Monday, and was greeted by Marissa at the front desk and Anthony who was the bellman. I cannot express how great they were for the check-in process. If you have not been before, there is a lot to learn about the layout of the resort, but they explained it, told me some tips and tricks, and made my first impression of the resort a warm inviting one, even with a little laughter.

I also was afforded a free lesson with the Ski School, and I am of the mindset that you can always learn something. So the next day, I swung by the ski school and was greeted by Mike "Milky" and was happy to find out that my lesson was going to be a one on one experience. I had a great time and Milky took my skiing from good to great and gave me some things to take home to my mountain.

I do plan on making Sugarloaf an annual stop on my Ski tour.

Room tip: Village South requires carrying your luggage in, but you cannot get any closer to the slopes. The morning was drop my skis and go.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our room with great views of the mountain! Amenities are somewhat dated, but comfortable. Outside hot tub is a nice feature. Valet service was excellent - staff were very helpful! Only service issues were housekeeping and our dinner meal at 45 North, the main restaurant in the hotel. Overall, a nice experience at a mountain retreat.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 638philipj
Reviewed January 15, 2019

The hotel is below all the shops so one needs to walk to the slopes. Up a hill and flight of stairs or up to two flights of stairs.
Room was decent, with a little kitchen section fully stocked with plates and pans and such.
The ski locker room has NO seating area and 'mostly' no internal entrance. (We were on the third floor and could easily use the stairs) Ski locker is small. It would have been SO much nicer if we could have walked to the slopes from the ski locker exit but instead they force everyone to walk back down the path

Leaving the last day it was raining and the cover setup results in rain coming in between where one might want to load cars, unless you get a prime spot right up front, but there where many cars lined up waiting to load.

They do have a fantastic out door hot tub. 30 person, view of the slopes and lift as it goes by. easy access.
Breakfast came with our room where we could order eggs as we like -that was nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Liz greeted us at the customer service desk. We stayed in the timberwind mountainside condos. We were early. She told us where we could park, get changed, ski for the day and check in later. She then told us how to handle checking out but still get in another full day of skiing. She was friendly, kind, courteous and professional.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2019

Hi! We are a family of six checking into a condo via the front desk of the Hotel after hours. What great service! Kind and welcoming, and in particular, Marissa went above and beyond to assist us with our ski ticket issues for a smooth transition onto the slopes for three days of skiing. Thanks Marissa! Thanks Sugarloaf! Until next time,
Craig and family,