Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$173
FindHotelUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
Orbitz.comUS$192
All reviews hot tub off season lift tickets golf outing buffet style big mountain comfortable rooms two queen beds ski condo kettle terrain spencer arya
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2020

We had an amazing and FUN time at Sugarloaf. Not only are the amenities and location worth the trip, but the staff made the experience all the better. Everyone was so nice, helpful and accommodating. Especially Brett, Arya and John. Thank you! Thank you!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

Traveling for business can be hectic and stressful. Being greeted when coming or going, made me feel like I was at home. A simple, "Good morning!... See you later and have fun today... Hey! How was your day?..." made me feel like I was at home. Thank you, Bonnie, for your hospitality and kindness! I felt like I was being welcomed home each time I walked back into the hotel.
Another shout out to Spencer! Thank you for helping me find ski pants, when I left mine at home!
You guys have a great crew here and I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The staff at the sugarloaf mountain resort was gracious and accommodating, and made our trip great. Arya in particular made it very easy for us to get settled. Thank you all so much for working so hard over Christmas!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank itsthekevins
Reviewed October 16, 2019

Don’t miss the amazon foliage in autumn in the Mtns of Maine. Just be prepared for lots of driving! Bring some good books and bottles of wine! As opposed to VT Maine MTns aren’t close to much so having to drive to “get there from here” is a necessity!

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed October 9, 2019

Wonderfully clean welcoming accommodations. Hotel is flawless coupled with excellent customer service from the front desk. Views are fantastic from every corner. We stopped late traveling one night and the views we met in the morning were breath taking. Next time we will stay longer so we can explore the area a bit more.

Date of stay: August 2019