Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$173
FindHotelUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
Orbitz.comUS$192
All reviews hot tub off season lift tickets golf outing buffet style big mountain comfortable rooms two queen beds ski condo kettle terrain spencer arya
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2020

We have stayed at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel many times and have never been disappointed and this time (Feb, 2020) was no exception. We had a room on the 3rd floor with two queen beds, it was spacious and the beds very comfortable. The room was immaculate and excellent service daily by staff. We ate breakfast and dinner in teh dining room and our breakfasts (buffet style) were brightend by the friendly and attentive service of "Emily".
When we booked we could not get the same room for 3 days due to demand, On the second day I asked front desk attendant "Arya" if she could help in avoiding changing the room, she quickly checked her computer and said "no problem, I can help with that". What a positive young lady and very friendly and helpful. Just one of the many reasons we return annually.
HWH

Room tip: 3rd floor was very quiet and easily accessible from one of two elevators
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed February 9, 2020

We were here for a Hospitality conference so TEAM Sugarloaf had to be on top of their game and they were! From the conference itself to 45 North and including our very comfortable rooms all amenities were terrific.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank spome03
Reviewed February 8, 2020

We had an amazing and FUN time at Sugarloaf. Not only are the amenities and location worth the trip, but the staff made the experience all the better. Everyone was so nice, helpful and accommodating. Especially Brett, Arya and John. Thank you! Thank you!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

Traveling for business can be hectic and stressful. Being greeted when coming or going, made me feel like I was at home. A simple, "Good morning!... See you later and have fun today... Hey! How was your day?..." made me feel like I was at home. Thank you, Bonnie, for your hospitality and kindness! I felt like I was being welcomed home each time I walked back into the hotel.
Another shout out to Spencer! Thank you for helping me find ski pants, when I left mine at home!
You guys have a great crew here and I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The staff at the sugarloaf mountain resort was gracious and accommodating, and made our trip great. Arya in particular made it very easy for us to get settled. Thank you all so much for working so hard over Christmas!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank itsthekevins