Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$182
View deal
Expedia.comUS$182
TravelocityUS$182
CheapTicketsUS$182
Orbitz.comUS$182
TripadvisorUS$182
All reviews hot tub off season lift tickets golf outing buffet style big mountain comfortable rooms two queen beds ski condo kettle terrain spencer arya
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2020 via mobile

My teenage son and I loved the skiing, just a short walk up to the lift. The room is spacious and the beds are comfy.

What we missed was a common area with a pool table or the like (ping pong or foosball table would be nice too) for youth to gather and play games, as the hot tub was more for the older generation (like myself) and apart from that not much to do for apres-ski (other than going out for drinks for the 21+ crowd).

Another downer was the rooms sometimes don’t get done before 3:30pm when the lifts close and people return to their rooms just to find they were not done. Perhaps hiring more staff would help that problem.

Overall service was good and the fruit bowl is a nice touch in the lobby.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2020

We have stayed at the Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel many times and have never been disappointed and this time (Feb, 2020) was no exception. We had a room on the 3rd floor with two queen beds, it was spacious and the beds very comfortable. The room was immaculate and excellent service daily by staff. We ate breakfast and dinner in teh dining room and our breakfasts (buffet style) were brightend by the friendly and attentive service of "Emily".
When we booked we could not get the same room for 3 days due to demand, On the second day I asked front desk attendant "Arya" if she could help in avoiding changing the room, she quickly checked her computer and said "no problem, I can help with that". What a positive young lady and very friendly and helpful. Just one of the many reasons we return annually.
HWH

Room tip: 3rd floor was very quiet and easily accessible from one of two elevators
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed February 9, 2020

We were here for a Hospitality conference so TEAM Sugarloaf had to be on top of their game and they were! From the conference itself to 45 North and including our very comfortable rooms all amenities were terrific.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank spome03
Reviewed February 8, 2020

We had an amazing and FUN time at Sugarloaf. Not only are the amenities and location worth the trip, but the staff made the experience all the better. Everyone was so nice, helpful and accommodating. Especially Brett, Arya and John. Thank you! Thank you!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2020 via mobile

Traveling for business can be hectic and stressful. Being greeted when coming or going, made me feel like I was at home. A simple, "Good morning!... See you later and have fun today... Hey! How was your day?..." made me feel like I was at home. Thank you, Bonnie, for your hospitality and kindness! I felt like I was being welcomed home each time I walked back into the hotel.
Another shout out to Spencer! Thank you for helping me find ski pants, when I left mine at home!
You guys have a great crew here and I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: February 2020