See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

we stayed here just for one night.hotel is ok just to sleep in.
positive part: staffs are friendly +free parking
negative:very small selections of breakfast
hotel very ourdated
no bath tub
weak ac

one night stay will be ok but more than will be too much as there are no much service available

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I came across the Hotel Rossi because I was looking for an overnight stay close to Pitigliano and other interesting sites in southern Tuscany. It turned out to be an inspired choice. Not only is it right in the middle of a charming town, with easy road access and ample parking, it has the spaciousness of an older building combined with all the benefits of a very thorough recent renovation. Our family party took two rooms, each beautifully fitted out with efficient air conditioning and all modern appliances. One of the rooms opened out to a terrace that was even larger than the room.
The breakfast included in the room charge is a magnificent buffet that is far superior to what one would normally expect in a three star hotel. The family who own and run the hotel are very friendly and knowledgeable about the sites of interest in the surrounding area. There are several restaurants within a short walk, including an award-winning pizzeria, and excellent bars.
We could not find anything to criticize. In 25 years of holidaying in Europe, we have never found a 3 star hotel that can match the Hotel Rossi.

Room Tip: Check if the room with terrace is available.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We could only stay for one night and wished we had been able to stay longer, it makes a perfect base for visiting the many attractions nearby. There are also two Michelin Restaurants in the town. The rooms are elegant and spacious and the breakfast good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I'm very lucky I have found this hotel. It is located in walking distance to the old center and easy to park the big car I have. Diva Vannetti the owner is a warm and gracious host. She has been there for more than 40 years! Now she is a friend. They give you free wifi that in Italy you would normally pay for it. Wonderful place for the money, huge rooms!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My 15 year old son and I took a quick trip through Tuscany and Liguria in late July 2011, and stopped here overnight based on a recommendation on TripAdvisor. Our goal was to hit the hot springs in nearby Saturnia, and we wanted an easy location from which to explore the area.

The staff at Hotel Rossi were very helpful and spoke enough English (although I speak Italian, which helped). The hotel entry & common areas, plus the room, were very clean and fresh and in good shape. Rooms have AC, which is helpful in the summer months. We were surprised that the room was so spacious. I liked the central location of this place, right near the entrance to the old town, which is an easy walk from the hotel. Heading out from here to Saturnia or Pitigliano is a breeze.

The included breakfast leaves a bit to be desired, but they do get credit for trying hard. I suggest you skip the breakfast and catch a cappuccino and cornetto at one of the nearby bars.

I would definitely stay here again. If you're looking for more charm in the area, I suggest you check out the many B&Bs in the countryside.

Buon Viaggo.
Michael

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the old town/bell tower
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family