All reviewsveranda restaurantspecial thanksfood festivalfront office staffservice staffgreat hospitalitybusiness triproom servicenice ambienceexcellent hotelfamily dinnerexcellent foodf bget togetherkeep up the good workbuffet dinnerexcellent stay
Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

If in faridabad I would love to stay in park plaza faridabad, great location, good ambience and comfortable and clean rooms, Great Terrace's view staying place. and the staff is very friendly from the reception to the dining area, I enjoyed my 2 nights stay..

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sudhir K
GMPPF, General Manager at Park Plaza Faridabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2015

Dear Sir,

We appreciate the time taken out to review us on Trip Advisor. We are happy to know that you had a great stay with us.

Reviewed November 2, 2015 via mobile

Hotel staff is vry co-operative.... specialy front desk staff....my check in was vry smooth and fast..... Room is also big in size..decor is vry nice.. Food was also excellent....room service staff were
so fast..

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sunil D
GMPPF, General Manager at Park Plaza Faridabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2015

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your reviewing us on TripAdvisor and are happy to know that you liked the hotel and the services.

Reviewed November 2, 2015

stayed in last month for a day. it was a pleasant stay there. staffs were good in their services.food provided were delicious.staffs were well dressed. atmosphere was pleasant. i will like to visit again.

Room Tip: fourth floor ac was pleasant
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank rahulsinha2972

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It makes us proud to know that you had a great stay.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2015

I stayed in this hotel for one night. And my stay was very good. Very friendly staff and always ready to help you. The hotel has awesome interiors, Every thing was very good.
Food was good, rooms are very comfortable. Specially i like to thanks to reception team who always help me when i have any doubt during my stay.

Thanks Park Plaza Faridabad for making my stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are good
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank rohan499

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for the review. We are happy to note that you had a great stay with us. Our endeavour is to ensure a pleasant stay for all our guest.
Many thanks and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2015

I stayed there with my family only for one night. The stay was a part of a groupon voucher. As i reached the hotel, the car parking and the reservation was done swiftly.
But the room service was poor. The customary welcome drink was served only after I reminded them, that too came very late. I had asked for water in the night, which never came. Room service - 2/5
The food was good, service in the restaurant was excellent. - 5/5
The room was comfortable with all the necessary amenities. - 5/5
The swimming pool closed at 2000 hrs, so could use the facilities. But looked good to me.
Gym is very good - 5/5
Spa offer was 30 minutes. Only foot massage was provided.Cant rank on the basis of 30 minutes.
The other point that irked me was that the package had unlimited "drinks", I was only offered "soft" drinks, which was not very fair.
A children playground or something for the kids would have been good for relieving the boredom. So couples for kids, its TV time.
Wifi is free. Though the reception failed to fill me up with the details (which would have been better), I was able to configure the same by myself.
Overall stay experience - 3.5/5

Room Tip: I stayed in one corner of the hotel overlooking the road. Was peaceful.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Navin_Sankaran

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to know that you had a satisfying stay. Your feedback has been noted and we will ensure we improve on the mentioned points.
Feedback like yours helps us become better in our operations.
Thank you and hope to have you back soon at Park Plaza Faridabad.