All reviews pay the extra outdoor pool number bus buses run hotel shuttle shopping centre pizza place takes mins flat screen tv disney mins a small kitchen area lovely bakery pots and pans buy tickets near disneyland double sofa bed visiting disneyland
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Writing this from another hotel near Disney Land Paris as Residence du Parc was so disgusting we left within 15 minutes. Check in was straight forward and the reception looked fairly clean however as soon as we entered our room we were shocked. The room stank, the carpet had huge stains all over it and in the middle of the bathroom floor was a giant cockroach. We turned around and went straight back to the check in desk where we were told to talk to the manager. I had to show her the picture as she didn't believe us, she then replied with 'well they come in from outside, do you want me to remove it?' When we said we refused to stay there she said she wanted to go and see it herself which my partner went with her to do. She then told him again that it was only one and there's nothing they can do as they come and go from outside. We demanded a refund which they begrudging gave, probably because we were in the middle of several people checking in, booked a nearby hotel and got an uber as quickly as possible. I have never seen anything so disgusting. You couldn't pay me enough money to stay there again. Vile vile vile, avoid like the plague!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TTM1london
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were always smiling and friendly and spoke excellent English. Our room was just a few doors down from the entrance which was very convenient and noise was never an issue. The number 43 bus to Disneyland was just around the corner from the entrance and very reliable. The reception staff can provide a timetable.

The bathroom was a good size and clean. The bedroom area however was very cramped. We asked for two single beds and we got them but they were pushed together so in reality we might as well have asked for a double.

The beds are very comfy but the pillows... Wow! So cheap and thin that we had to put folded up blankets underneath them to avoid neck pain.

We asked for more pillows only to be told that the extras had all been given out, but the kind receptionist did offer us more clean blankets to fold up.

The carpet had bad burn marks and the walls also were scuffed up and in need of some paint.

I’d stay here again as a very cheap base but that’s only if I was on a very tight budget for that trip.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Room was spacious, but rug was so filthy that I requested a staff member come up and take a look at it. Staff was friendly but misled me when they said we could take a taxi to the train station for the same price as 3 of us taking the bus (i.e., 6 Euro). They called a cab company they always use which we took to the train station 1.8 kilometers away. The 6 Euro cost turned out to be 15 Euro. Would not rely upon staff for taxi recommendation.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kerrlake55
Responsable_de_site, L'équipe at Residence Du Parc Val d'Europe, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment on your stay. For the carpets, make sure that its cleaned at the end of each stay, even if it's old.
We have no power over the taxi company's prices, the bus is a public service and costs 2€/person and ride.

Please to see you soon again :)

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Staff here are very friendly and helpful. The room was adequate for what we needed. We had a studio apartment for 4 people. Double bed, setter bed for our teenage son. Bathroom with ample hot water. And a kitchen area which had rings and microwave, fridge and crockery. The dining area is in the sleeping / settee area with TV. The room had everything we needed as we spent most of our time at Disney parks. There is a supermarket 10 min walk away with very good prices. There is a very small market next door but the prices are way too high. There is a pizza/takeaway next door also but we didn’t use. The bus stop for the Disney parks is straight outside. It only takes 20 mins to get there but if you are early risers you can walk which will take about 45 minutes.
We will be booking again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank louise s
Responsable_de_site, l'équipe at Residence Du Parc Val d'Europe, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Hello Louise,

Thank you for sharing your opinion with us ! Your satisfaction is our best reward. Hope to see you soon at the Résidence du Parc Val d'Europe :)

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

I had an accident when I opened the cabinet and took a glass off the shelf. Everything on it came crashing down as I grabbed the one glass. It turned out that the shelf had only one nail to hold it in place and as soon as anything sitting on it moved it would collapse. Luckily I or mom didn’t get hurt. I tried to call house keeping but there is no way you can even call the reception from a room phone because it is non existent. I went to the reception and there was only one employee taking care of a long line of customers. I wasn’t about to wait til he was finished so I went up to the counter and asked if I could have a broom or help. He said he was by himself because it is the night shift and not one employee was in the hotel to help me oir anybody else but him. After a long while he went inside to get a broom and came back with a broken vacuum cleaner and said it actually didn’t work. I took the long tube with the brush onto it and said I d clean up the broken glass on my floor by myself since nobody could help me including him. His name is David. I asked the manager s name and he said I could look it up on the internet because he couldn’t tell me. Scary to be involved in an accident and not one person at this hotel could provide help or care and even scarier is the fact that there is no phone in the room to call for help or service. Very upsetting n disappointing

Date of stay: September 2018