Agriturismo San Giorgio(Monteroni d'Arbia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
Casa Bolsinina(Monteroni d'Arbia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
Borgo Antico(Monteroni d'Arbia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$96
US$85
Il Pozzo di Radi(Monteroni d'Arbia)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotel 1000 Miglia(Monteroni d'Arbia)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
Il Canto del Sole(Monteroni d'Arbia)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$128
US$244
US$189
Agoda.com
Agriturismo San Fabiano(Monteroni d'Arbia)
TripAdvisor
Agriturismo Sant'Alfredo(Monteroni d'Arbia)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is in the road between Monteroni D'Arbia and Siena, very practical if you are in a road trip and need a place in the middle of the way.

Is a fair price and is very clean, nice shower and good breakfast.

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

First thing you have to consider befor booking this place is the location. The hotel is situated between (!) three main roads - kind of island in the traffic.

If you do not care about noise - fine. Otherwise you cannot open the windows during night or have a relaxed break in the (small) garden.

In addition the rooms are quite basic equipped and the bathroom is rather small. Also good to know: towels and linnen are usually changed every third day only.

As we expressed that we do not like to stay - even if we have had a reservation via booking.com - the guy at the reception got very mean and angry. He insisted on getting paid the whole stay even if we offered to pay the first night without using the room (as written in the regulations of booking.com).

To make a long story short. We were very disappointed about the location as well as the very bad service.

Never again!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
more1444, Direttore generale at Hotel More Di Cuna, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2015

Even if I couldn'r reply to a Ghost Customers ( you never stayed here ) I copy what we just received from another Guest: Sorry, it's in French, but, I'm sure, you will go over this because of your immense colture, dignity, and humility.
Again, next time don't miss to book a 7 stars hotel in Dubai at Euro 60/nighroom, in way your kids could have a nice sleep, not disturbed by the Gran Prix Formula 1 just passing by right out our windows. Good-by from an Italian gentleman ( with polite people ).
" Bien mal localisé au carrefour de routes et autoroute mais, du coup, d'un accès facile en voiture, il offre les meilleures vues sur la campagne toscane et est fort bien insonorisé. Le bâtiment est magnifique et aménagé avec un goût des plus sûrs. Le maître des lieux manie l'humour et la délicatesse. Le confort est total et les prestations sont à la hauteur. "

Reviewed July 12, 2015

Clean, good location, fair breakfast (with excellent cakes). The staff was very friendly and provide us with good tips where to go and where to eat. The only problem was the A/C, the hotel advertising A/C in the rooms and there is no working A/C (we stayed in 2 rooms). If the weather were less hot we wouldn't care because the walls are providing some cooling (made of massive stones) and this is probably enough with outside temperature less than 36 celsius.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
more1444, Direttore generale at Hotel More Di Cuna, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your comment and happy you enjoyed your stay with us for 5 nights. As specified with other customers we keep the air conditioning in a medium level for ealthy reasons; if there would not be A/C, as you say, you couldn't stay in the room at all with such hot temperatures outdoor.
With kindest regards.
Vittorio

Reviewed June 28, 2015

Here is a place built back in the 11ths...just on the outside (10 min.) of crazy traffic in down town Siena. What a wonderful, fantastic, beautiful, peaceful, traditional place to stay if you are looking form a warm place to rest. You can park your vehicle right behind the property and enjoy the views. I read some of the other reviews and wondered if those people realized they were staying in a place that was built in the 11ths?? hello? you expect a big modern bathroom and wifii in your bedroom on a place like this? go down town with the madness of traffic and noise and you just may get that. For those that actually enjoy the beauty of "old" "traditional" more "medieval look" to relax and connect with the area, this is your place. Pretty, clean and breakfast was simple but filling. Loved their croissants by the way. I'd totally go back there.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

I really appreciate reviews because based on them I got to choose my places. When I decided to include Siena in my trip I liked the reviews about this place, I can confirm now all good reviews are very true, this is amazing place administrated and attended by its owner which guarantees first class service, Vittorio is a extremely nice and elegant Italian gentleman who makes you feel at home, the place is a new building that conserves typical tuscany architecture, close to a main road that facilitate your trips to a different places (Vittorio will give you good recommendations) breakfast is fresh, delicious and enough in quantity and quality , not doubt in my mind I'll be back in my next trip to the,Tuscany ,( The only thing ,I'll change I will stay longer) I loved this place.

Stayed: December 2014