DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town - Upper Eastside
US$95
US$86
Rachel's Home From Home(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$65
Miki Lodge(Woodstock)
US$37
US$47
US$45
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Capetonian Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$55
US$45
Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$63
Park Inn
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Fountains Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$99
US$76
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hollow On The Square Cape Town City Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Restaurant
The New Tulbagh Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$63
  • Breakfast included
Townhouse Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
Priceline
1,456 results
All reviewsdouble treewoodstock areawarm cookiescape townloft suiteold biscuit millupper eastsideshuttle servicefree shuttlemodern hotelthe hotel offersrestaurant staffexcellent hotelper dayexcellent stayreception staffwater front
Reviewed January 21, 2018

To whom it may concern,

On Wednesday January 10, 2018 I had the pleasure of being a guest at one of your unsatisfactory hotels in the DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town. I am a hilton honors gold member. I wasn’t acknowledged as a gold member. The first day I observed the room was the wrong room as requested. The lobby had a terrible odor.The moment I got to the room and had my welcome cookie, I realized the cookie was hard as I got to the hotel room.The room was supposed to be a king size and received a double bed room. It took another hour for the issue to be corrected. The sheets had black stains in them. The room had no us power converters. I called previously upon my arrival to make sure it was placed in my room. It took two days to receive the converters. The alternative options to charge my devices were not functioning and inconvenience me.I missed important calls and meetings because I couldn’t charge my devices.The breakfast bar was poorly maintained and wasn’t prepared for the day. I asked for the room to clean twice before it was corrected. I replaced my keys over 5 times during my stay. A huge inconvenience. The rooms didn’t have clean towels to take a shower. I called 3 times before soap and towels the next night. Customer service wasn’t responsive at night . I called many times until I couldn’t get answer. I addressed the matter with the staff at the front desk. The type of customer service being provided at your establishment is extremely unacceptable and I am demanding to be compensated in the form of a full refund of my points as a result of it. This is ridiculous. I will never stay there ever again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Darrel w
Reviewed January 20, 2018

It was my 1st time travelling to a another country alone. Am a shy person but the staff made me feel comfortable. One waiter even suggested i try their restaurant instead of room service which was a good idea. I loved the restaurant setting. Oh i forgot about the cookies, best cookies ever.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 20, 2018

This DoubleTree property is a lovely gem off the beaten path. The staff seemed genuinely happy to be there and it really made my first trip to South Africa so easy and comfortable. Apart from making me feel completely at ease and welcome in a foreign country, the food was AMAZING! The best breakfast I’ve ever had in a DoubleTree. Dinner and drinks were also top notch! I’d definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Great team. Friendly. Good Accomodation. Nothing out if the extraordinary, but zero complaints if you are looking for a room to visit cape town. Breakfast is good and the staff always help. Will return!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2018

The facilities were great and the attention and professionalism of their staff was second to none. Very clean rooms and surroundings......breakfast was amazing. Regular shuttle several times daily to V&A Waterfront shopping mall was quite a perk. Couldn't have asked for more. I would certainly recommend it. Excellent value for money. We had a wonderful stay. Welldone guys!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family