See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2016 via mobile

Great pool, great sauna, great drinks, great staff and great location. I'm American and all the staff was very welcoming (not always the case in foreign countries). They have two pools and two saunas. One was hotter than the other. The bartender makes wonderful mojitos. Very memorable experience.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2016

I booked this hotel by its web page directly, their reservation system release a reservation number, confirmed their acknowledge of my booking, and announced they will call soon. Since we travel often and use this type of reservation systems many times, I was confident that everything will work ok, but they never called us back, so after 3 days I called to assure my reservation was ok. Their response was that they never received the booking, although I had the confirmation number, and that they were fully booked and it was impossible to accommodate us. It was very busy day, December 31, and we were forced to look for a different hotel. This situation affected our trip entirely. I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

Pros. Rooms and bathrooms are great. Not so big, but if you are traveling you uses it just for sleeping and rest. Locations are great. Food its good too. The service were excellent.
Cons. The food and drinks prices are a little bit higher than expected.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2015

I stayed for 2 days in Hotel Manantial. It´s for sure the best option in Melgar! The room is small but has everything you need, and I didnt spend a lot of time in my room but I enjoyed the 2 pools and the sauna. I especially enjoyed the service from the staff. Special thanks to Lydia and Viviana who just make your stay to remember. Will for sure come back here.

Room tip: Ask for a room in the main building.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was working in Colombia, and my girlfriend, Carolina, wanted to see me for a few days. We looked at a lot of hotels and even some hostels in the area, yet Manantial stood out as very modern, clean and beautiful. Having two pools, a lounge area next to the main pool; where Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, were served along with drinks all day long, we were satisfied to have found such a place. When we arrived we met a man who became a dear friend for the next two weeks. Rueben, was so polite, helpful, kind and considerate! He truely believed in making his guest stay at the hotel a pleasure! He is not the owner YET he treated the hotel, its policies, and all of its guest as if he were the owner, server, and maid! Rueben made our stay, we will DEFINITELY be coming back to Melgar if only to see him!

Room tip: The A/C went out on several of our rooms, we had to move around, yet they were very helpful in getting us a new room, along with offering to help us move our luggage. We recommend that you try and get the rooms across the street from the main building. They are more quit and not as many people, yet a 30 sec walk to the pool.
Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VincentJonas, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Manantial, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2015

Thanks so Much Edwin. Every day we are working on making our guests happy during their stay in Hotel Manantial. We hope to welcome you again!
Regards, Vincent Jonas.