Lowest prices for your stay
US$209
US$187
View deal
SAVE US$22
Official Hotel
Travelocity
eDreams
Trip.comUS$209
All reviews great view nice restaurant old town terrace beauregard lake annecy bike alpes region
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2016

We stayed for one night. Hotel manager is very friendly, nice terras with a view, airco in our room with a view on the lake, playground for our two year old son. All in all a good hotel in a nice location. I would recommend a lake view room!

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank 828lassel
ValerieB74320, Propriétaire at Hotel The Originals Annecy South Beauregard, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Thank you so much.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Stayed one night whilst cycling around the Northern Alpes. It was a pleasure to stay here as the beds were great, food even better and the service outstanding. I have not even mentioned the view from my lake facing room was incredible. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Chris S

Thank you very much.
I hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

Just a one night stop for us on a 2 week trip. Great view from the restaurant and room was clean. Staff not overly friendly, particularly the maitre'd who made us feel like naughty children for not booking a table when we had been advised on check in that this shouldn't be necessary.

On a sunny day I'm sure it's lovely to sit on the terrace and enjoy the views but sadly it rained for our entire stay so this wasn't possible.

Food was ok but nothing to write home about.

We'll return to Annecy but not this hotel

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikkiw816
ValerieB74320, Propriétaire at Hotel The Originals Annecy South Beauregard, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Dear Nikkiw816,
I'm verry sorry to read that you had a bad experience with my staff. We must be friendly and pleasant all days and all times. It's the Job...
A million apologies for the lack of professionalism. I will talk about this with the receptionist team.

I wish to see you again and show you another hospitality.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

Overall the hotel was amazing either from the location or clean and services. The staff also so friendly and helpful when you need anything. I spent nice days on it with my little family and will come back to it again when have a chance.

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank abdul288
ValerieB74320, Propriétaire at Hotel The Originals Annecy South Beauregard, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Thank you for your favourable opinion.
We will be glad to hosting you next time.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

This is my second time staying at the Beauregard. It is close to Annecy and has parking. It also has the most beautiful view of Lake Annecy around. The staff is nice but the rooms need to be updated a bit. The view is amazing and you have a lovely back yard where you can sit and admire the lake and the mountains. There is also a children's playground and a running track along the lake. There are steps to the lobby so this may be a problem with people with mobility issues. I will be back next time I am in town. Annecy is a lovely place I never get tired of visiting and the food is "magnifique"!

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank nogalert

Thank you for your favourable opinion.
We need it to moving our business.
We know that certain rooms need to be updated.
Two floor were completely renovated on 2015.
From now we'll break 3 rooms per year for better accommadation.
We'll be happy to show on it a next time.
You are welcomed.