See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2013

just came back from my vacation there.was impatient to write that comment cause i dont want anyoneelse to have those problems in this bad hotel with dishonest personnel and staff.i have done my reservation by phone and asked them if there ll be any problem ,if its necessary to book from internet as well? they said no problem everything is ok.And when i arrived to the hotel in the morning they said they dont accept reservations on the phone and i have to book a room from internet.I asked them why did not you tell me before?the answer : we just changed the system...Because of them i missed the chance to make an early reservation n i had to pay 100 $ more... Especially the person who works for the reception n responsible for bookings named Katerina such a liar.I tried to tell my problem to the other staff but they were not interested in my problem either.I do not recommend the hotel.The service is bad n the rooms are old.(Even we had to carry the luggages on our own.No bellboy even.)Though the view of the place is great.Choose another hotel around this Beldibi region.You ll love the nature.Just choose a better hotel with good staff.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
24  Thank quaresma q
Reviewed October 29, 2009

We arrived at this hotel and went to reception.Women on reception very unfriendly and could not speak english.Was not worried by this intially.Went to our room which looked liked the motel room from film physco.
Electricity was not working properly and brown water was coming out of the shower.
We went down stairs and looked around hotel was very shabby and was no way four star ,one if that.
All the guests were from Russia and were staring at us like we were aliens.I have no problems if there is a mixture of different cultures and expect there to be alot of people from Germany Russia Turkish on holiday especially this time of year,but when there is only one this is too much.
Bar was only open until 10.30pm not 11.30pm as advertised.
Food looked terrible would not even try it.
Staff only spoke Russian apart from one very nice Turkish Lady but she only spoke little english.After being in the Hotel for one hour I was on the phone to
england and spent five hours trying to get transferred which we did by taxi for two and a half hours to Alanya.I could not get out of that hotel or Kemer quick enough and was not prepared to spend one night in that hotel.
When I spoke to who I presume was the manager he said was I not told it was a Russian Hotel.
Stay away from this hotel and Kemer.

Date of stay: October 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank langlley
Reviewed May 27, 2008

we stayed in seagull at the end of april 2008.
i booked the trip for our group few things:
- very clean rooms, no problems with that
-good food, a lot to choose from
-nice beach area with grass , loved that
- all inclusive was also good, got drinks and salads and bisquits at the beach bar when retaurant lunch, breakfast hours were over.

It is a very good hotel, exeption what kills the mood is the employees there.
It has very bad quality of customer service.
It is not a very child friendly hotel.
People at the retaurant were very rude, there was a young waiter, a 20 y old or so boy, who only served the food by the clock, i mean like not 1 min before, we had paid for the last breakfast at the day we left but plane went so ealry and the waiter became agressive when we took few pieces of bread and was very rude.
Then people at the front desk, i think one was manager that was an ok man, but the a man during night hours, very very rude, didnt want to undrestand, they tell they speak russian, but he said he doesnt undrestand even that, didnt let us to the computer without paying, thought wireless that was free was down and they couldnt offer tha,
Ever hardly had wireless there, always was down.

on the whole, if they would improve only on their ppl working there it would be awesome hotel, ofcourse it is like being in russia, only russians there everywhere in beldibi, and this hotels other guests as well.

Date of stay: April 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank marinaroos
Reviewed April 7, 2008

I loved the location of the Hotel. The food was ok, and a good choice. Funny animation team. A lot of things to visit around, such as Pamukale.
2 weeks passed very fast.
Rooms in the hotel very clean and cosy.

Date of stay: June 2004
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Convy
Reviewed October 4, 2007

The policy at the Seagull Hotel, is to allow all guest to comment on their stay as they feel fit - and we welcome all comments good and bad.

However, as the gentleman felt duty bound to name a member of staff in his review, then we felt that we should correct the gentleman and to comment on his critism of his stay at the Seagull Hotel.

Firstly we would like to point out that " Miss Yasemin" is not a Director of the hotel, but the Reservation manager for our establishment.

It is agreed, that Mıss Yasemin, informed the gentleman that he was totally free to find another hotel - which afterall is the right for all consumers. It is not usually company policy however to ask or inform a customer of this, but without going into detail, we felt that to protect The Seagull's family image, on this occasion we were correct in asking Mr Shahab and his "friends" to find alternative accommadation.

Our hotels has built up over time a good clientel of repeat guest from all over the world. These guest comment on the wonderful family atmosphere of our hotel. If we feel that our reputation can be put in doubt by a guest, then we will ask him to find alternative residence.

Date of stay: August 2007