- swimming pool
- close to the sea
- no English speakers: you need to know hand signals to tell something to the staff. If your light goes off in your room... forget about it, nobody can understand you. I recommend a Turkish or Russian dictionary.
- rooms: small, old A/C, old furniture, TV, chairs, very small Bathroom
- staff: they are not friendly
- animation team dedicated only for Russians and Turks
- mini bar in the room is empty
- food was quite good, they can do better
- when you'll enter in to the room you'll have a big "shock". Keep this in mind.
- I will never go to this hotel.
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included