“Extensive pizza menu”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

If you want a quick, tasty pizza, then this is the place to come. There are so many pizzas to choose from, there really is one for everyone. Generous toppings on all that we ordered. Service was good. The only downside is the lack of atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2018

This is a relatively new addition to the restaurant scene in this small town, where restaurants come and go with surprising frequency. I've only eaten there once, and found the experience very satisfying. The menu is varied, with emphasis on local specialties (I haven't tried the pizzas), and the service casual but relatively attentive. Unfortunately, the location is less than ideal, as it's relatively far from the historical center, on a busy road going out of town, but I'll definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 23, 2017

Well, having lived in Italy for more than 7 years, I started to flatter myself with a thought that I have tried many kinds of pizza and for sure I started to feel a bit (a bit! I know that I am not an Italian-))) an expert of pizza.... But this fantastic place proved me that I was too self-confident. The place is small, run by a family. You will have the feeling of eating at home or at your good friends. The wide variety of pizzas with all kinds of flour, great local beer and nice chat with Stefania- the owner of the place.... for sure it is worth visiting even if you stay far away, as the beautiful views of Umbria will compensate the long trip, great pizza and beer ill make it rather difficult to stand up and drive home... But they say they have also BB, we must investigate...

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2017

We have a home in Amelia and spend 4-6 weeks a year there. Il Ristoro del Falco by far has the best pizza in the area- thin crackly crust, wood fired. The pizza is also available for take away.All the pastas are handmade-choose any sauce you want on any pasta shape. We had an excellent Tagliata( sliced grilled steak) which was cooked perfectly. Although it is one of the nicer places to eat in Amelia, it is still very reasonably priced and family run.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I've gone to this restaurant several times over the years and what I like about it and what differentiates it from the rest in the area is their use of fresh quality products.
Their pizzas are thin crust, light and tasty. If I'm not too hungry, I usually eat their antipasto which is a selection of local cheeses, prosciutto and other yummy things such as aubergine or frittata.
I recommend going during the week so it's not so crowded or during the warmer months when you can dine on the outside terrace.

Date of visit: July 2016