See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2017

It is in more of a provincial town so English is not as common here. That being said, there was a lot of translation apps and accommodation by the various staff to make sure we were satisfied!

Rooms were large and comfortable. We were there during the largest heatwave Yuncheng has seen in 100 years so AC was working around the clock but managed to keep the rooms cool.

They opened the dining hall early if we let them know we had a business venture outside of the area.

They have a great workout area and pool. On one occasion we tried to order food from the lounge and found out the menus were just for "show". They helped us order and have food delivered.

I would stay here again for sure. Staff was super friendly, food was great and in a prime location in Yuncheng!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2017

In smaller cities it is more uncommon with western style of the hotels, like in this city. Therefore, you have to expect that the staff don't speak English, smoking is allowed and that the rooms beacuse of this smells. Mine did and I don't like that... I also had a room facing the main street which can be noisy early in the morning so avoid that if you stay here. For breakfast it is only chinese food. All in all an ok hotel for one night's stay but the smoking parts takes down the rating in my view... If I stayed longer I would have looked for another place, if possible.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the main street
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Definitely not a western-style hotel. I am used to interCons, and this does not stack up. Called for room service and no one spoke English--- all I wanted was a couple beers. The rooms are nice, but nothing spectacular.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2015

There's simply not much more to say. Its a really good hotel, with large rooms, big modern bathrooms, and all the room amenities you expect. Its up there with any 4*+ business hotel. The photo does not do the hotel justice.
Reception English is basic, but you will get by. Expect to pay a RMB600-800 deposit even if you may have already paid upfront. Its a normal thing in Chinese hotel chains. They will reverse the costs on check-out.
Breakfast was good, although as with all Chinese hotel chains very much orientated to Chinese tastes. You can however get a good coffee, a few pastries, and fruit. Highly debatable if breakfast is worth the money, but if you don't have time to go looking elsewhere then you get what you get. Had the Chinese buffet for lunch which has a large variety and was very tasty. My local supplier said he though it to be ok.
Would quite easily stay there again if i need to go Yuncheng.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights for a business trip. As the hotel room was pre-arranged, I did not have to check-in / out, so I can't comment. Meals were all served in VIP rooms - the spread was very good. However, as in most business meals in China, there tend to be an oversupply of food.

The room itself was spacious, with free-WiFi (no password needed). In the fruit-basket provided, I recommend to try the apples, as Yuncheng is the 2nd largest exporter of apples in China, and the local apples are really big, juicy and tasty - best I have tasted.

The problem of smoking is quite rampant - while I did not have issues with the smell of smoke in my room, you can get that in the toilets.

Room Tip: There are 2 sets of lifts for the hotel - if you'd like a quieter room, you might want to choose a room away from the lift lobbies.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business