Me and my husband visited Kumarkom on our first wedding anniversary. To make everything perfect we chose this resort which turned out to be the best decision we ever made.
The ambience of the resort is completely serene and you will feel like you are resting in the lap of nature which will definitely rejuvenate your soul and body.
The staff was very courteous and kind. They arranged cake and flowers for us which was really a very pleasant surprise.
The food was palatable especially the Kerala dishes, they were awesome.
Though there are not many options to explore around Kumarkom, this resort itself gives you immense no. of options to create special memories. We thoroughly enjoyed pottery, cycling, sunset cruise, evening games, Ayurvedic spa and boating.
The evening traditional dance performance was amazing and the 700 oil lamps in the evening were incredible.
Would definitely recommend this resort to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kumarakom is a popular tourist destination in the Kottayam district of Kerala. Located on the picturesque Vembanad Lake, Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom, Kerala, is a 30-minute drive from the Kottayam railway station or an hour's drive from Cochin city. Kerala's backwaters surround the 140-year old colonial bungalow which houses this resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Taj Garden Retreat Hotel Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Taj Garden Retreat
- Vivanta By Taj - Kumarakom Kerala