All reviewsmulti cuisine restauranttasty foodmemorable staykottayamcochin
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We stayed at Ashirwad Resort with my colleagues to attend official company review meeting. Function held at their banquet hall. It was nice and punctual. Food was tasty, sufficient and fresh. Rooms are cleaned. Room Division and Food & Beverage Section arranged everything according to our requirements and contract. Helpful staffs like friends. They arranged boating for us. It was amazing and budget for us also. We will go there with our family. Again I thank for the staffs who care us.... Best Wishes and See you again..

Room Tip: Easy to locate and Good Staffs
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2017

A calm and quite hotel with easy to reach from Kottayam, Cherthala, Alappey and Cochin. We spent our 3 days with them. All staffs are like family members.

A very good swimming pool is there. We spent our memorable stay with our family members in swimming pool and lawn.

Ashirwad is reward with their multi cuisine restaurant. Especially their Karimeen items, grilled lobster, crab roast etc. Even though they have good vegetarian dishes also.
I recommend this Ashirwad for all tourist who select kumarakom stay

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank athirasureshkalari
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Good restaurant and great service, also very friendly and helpful staff at the parlour. A perfect place to organise a big or small parties. Very easy to find this location, because it is on the way to Cochin from Kumarakom..

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Please never come at here at any cost.... Worst service I have seen in my life... Way of hospitality is poor... I will never suggest any one to book this resort... I suggest manager to improve your service..

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2016

I visited in this hotel 7 days before.
Hospitality is very much bad.
i want to share one incident about this hotel staff. i called to reception for hair drier then mr. satya (receptionist) picked up call and he said hotel doesnot have hair drier so i asked him almost every above 3 star hotel having hair drier that time nonsense guy replied "this is not beauty parlour". on this reply i shouted on him that time he said sry n all.
this kind of cheap hospitality provided by hotel.
so i decide will never go again even if they provide free of cost.
second thing is hotel room are too much dirty.
No control for air conditioning.

Room Tip: “Dont go free of cost also” overall dirty
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple