Illikkalam Lakeside Cottages(Kumarakom)(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Restaurant
US$139
US$125
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Cocobay Resort(Kumarakom)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$217
US$208
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Backwater Retreat Theme House(Kumarakom)(Great Value!)
US$54
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$131
US$115
Priceline
US$76
US$49
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

1,018 results
All reviewsinfinity poollong poolmr surajluxury cottagethe cottagesf b managersunset cruisehuge pooldirect access to the poolspecial thanksvembanad lakelake view villarestaurant managerpoolside villapool sideevery eveningspecial mention
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

This is a perfect place to visit with family Hotel staff is very friendly and nice to everyone , well maintained pool with best in class cleaning, rooms are very very good
This hotel provides many other activities for the guest which are very gud , food is excellent
Hotel view is great which makes you feel relaxed and calm
Hotel service is also excellent
This place is well maintained and mainly the staff which deals with the guest at the reception are really very gud
A must visit place

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AvedaKumarakom, General Manager at Park Regis Aveda Kumarakom, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Aveda Kumarakom !

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at our boutique resort and the services extended by my team exceeded your expectations. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to your next visit and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the stay. Few things need mention which I hadn't experienced in other hotels.Personal touches by staff and helping minds...

1) I had booked 2 rooms but one family couldnt go due to child illness. Staff at aveda helped me to cancel same so that I didnt loose around 19000 rs. I had booked through a booking site and they had different cancellation policy.Many thanks.

2)I ordered 3 main dishes for 3 of us for dinner as room service. Staff from the restaurant rang and told me that the portions are big and 2 will be enough, also promised will bring more if needed. That was true. Food was plentiful. They could have kept quiet and food would have gone waste. Really appreciate honesty.

3)They provided soups and cookies for my sick baby, Great help. You will feel lost when away from home and child sick..But I fekt like home.

4)They gave me an upgrade to a quiet cottage with pool. Shihab told that a wedding was on and it shouldnt disturb our sleep. Thanks Shihab and he is very mannered,doing his job very well. Outstanding. Asset to any hotel.

5)The breakfast at restaurant so memorable. Enjoying it in the breeze from sea. Staff there was so nice. Yummyyy breakfast.

The view was nice. Pool nice. Special thanks to one more male staff at reception, (sorry I didnt ask name)who helped to cancel my booking from the booking site and to Lekha.

Best wishes Aveda. Will visit again and recommend to my friends too.

2  Thank Travektraveltravel

Dear Guest,

We are very thankful and appreciative of your wonderful review on your recent stay at Aveda Kumarakom! In addition, we are extremely delighted with your compliments on our best and exceptions! service we provide!

We are glad that our guest experience team made a huge difference to your experience staying with us! They will be excited as we will share with all our staff your compliments and certainly a note of appreciation will be put up for their efforts!
The pleasure is ours to have you staying with us and once again, thank you for your time in writing the review and we hope to see you and your family on your next visit to Kerala !

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of days in august and this is a beautiful resort with great food! The staff was very courteous from the people who greeted us at the door to anyone you asked for help around the resort! The grounds and picturesque views were truly breathtaking.

2  Thank Reenu A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review about Aveda Kumarakom, Kerala on Trip Advisor.

We are most delighted to learn that you have had a wonderful holiday experience in our Resort and found the staff and services outstanding. Your feedback will most certainly add impetus in our quest towards service standards and excellence.

We look forward to your continued patronage and assure you of the very best in hospitality services, which our team is committed to delivering to all our guests.

Thanks and Regards,

Jyotish Surendran - General Manager.
Aveda Kumarakom, Kerala.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We spent two nights at the hotel and stayed here in a large group of 8.

We had an excellent experience: Staff were very warm and hospitable and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable, the restaurant served really good food and the infinity pool in the hotel is definitely the crown jewel. We also tried the spa here and the massages were very relaxing and they have a wide range to choose from.

Special thanks to Mr. Prashant Chawla and Mr. Suraj who arranged a birthday cake and complimentary drinks for us as we had a birthday in the family.

Would highly recommend spending time here if visiting Kumarakom. Great way to relax and unwind.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool if available
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AnjaneyaShiroor

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Aveda Kumarakom!

We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant stay and the services extended by my team exceeded your expectations. Your positive feedback about the resort upkeep, beautiful location, breakfast served and facilities offered is much appreciated.

I will share your comments with my team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our team members.

We thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip advisor and my team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Aveda on your next holidays.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

This resort is just awesome. One of the best maintained properties on the bank's of Lake Vemaband.

Rooms are very good and well maintained and the cottages fantastic.
It's sit-outs opens on the pool side ,which are very relaxing and very pleasing to the eyes particularly in the evenings as that whole area is bathed in soft lights.

Very helpful and courteous staff who are ready to serve you with a smile.
Excellent food in varied options in veg and non-veg , buffet as well as ala carte.

Huge swimming pool , basic gym ,table tennis acitivities is a boon for health enthusiasts.

No cons , just pros all the way...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.

The entire team at the Aveda Kumarakom joins me in sharing my deepest gratitude to you for your compliments of your memorable holiday experiences at our resort. Your review will keep us motivated and encouraged to achieve greater excellence in hospitality and service standards.

We are privileged to have your patronage, look forward to welcoming you back at Aveda Kumarakom on your next holidays too.

Kind regards,

Jyotish Surendran - General Manager.
Aveda Kumarakom, Kerala.