Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Drayton Theatre

I live going to King's Wharf Theatre to watch the live productions. The theatre is very unique with... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Jill S
via mobile
Great show!

A great place. The theatre is quaint with good seats wherever you are. It was my husbands birthday... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
DaveWhite2013
Lucan, Ontario, Canada
via mobile

All reviews million dollar quartet toe tapping first rate no bad seats great music great play high energy carl perkins opening night singing and dancing great evening standing ovation excellent performance last night great summer during intermission a real gem
Reviewed August 25, 2015

It's my 3rd summer now going to shows here--I recently saw the "Legends of Rock 'n Roll" and loved it. I am constantly surprised by just how good the Drayton Shows are. The level of talent is ridiculously good. The venue is new and beautifully situated on the water. Pick a hot night and go with your friends. You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: July 2015
DraytonEnt, Marketing & Development Associate at King's Wharf Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed the Legends … of Rock ‘n’ Roll and your experience at the King’s Wharf Theatre!

Reviewed August 24, 2015

The theatre is in a wonderful location and I do confirm there isn't a bad seat in the house. The problem is the stairs getting up to your seats with no handrails and no elevator or assistance to the top. I am disabled and walk with a cane and found it very stressful. We saw others having difficulty as well trying not to fall and get into their seats. There is a stairway at the top back which we were not told about when I asked if there was a better way to our seats. We found out when we got there. It leads outside and at least, while steep, it has a handrail. The seats are adequate although a number of patrons I spoke to complained about the comfort. My friends and I do 5 or 6 plays a year at Dunfield and St. Jacobs Theatres and take all my grandchildren to the Xmas shows and never disappointed. I realize this is an older establishment but there should be better information available with specific notes about each theatres accessibility. They aren't all the same. I couldn't even see where the wheelchair access was. Another disappointment was when I was in handicapped parking and was standing out with my cane the "shuttle" driver ignored me and went to the top parking lot to pick up and deliver people quite capable of walking. I don't expect assistance all the time but it was a very long walk from the end of the road to the theatre.

1  Thank Mitzy570

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience at the King’s Wharf Theatre. Your concerns will be shared with management and addressed.

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

Nice theater..lots of leg room not a bad seat in the house....great lighting...great sound....great performers....great singing....great dancing...Footloose was an overall excellent experience.

Awesome theater, very friendly staff right on the harbour with cool boats all around....excellent spot...plenty of parking....we will be back!!

Date of experience: August 2015

Thank you for your review. We are so happy you enjoyed Footloose and your experience at the King’s Wharf Theatre!

Reviewed August 14, 2015

This is a lovely little theatre which offers terrific entertainment. We recently saw Legends which was very good. The singing was fabulous, the performers were quite good and although we all found the dancers distracting and not necessarily needed for all of the segments, overall very entertaining.

1  Thank Debra W

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Resting on the edge of the Discovery Harbour site, this 400+ seat theatre, with no bad or obstructed seats offers light, entertaining professional summer theatre and is available off-season for special programming. Drayton Theatre operates the theatre.
Ideally located on the eastern shore of Penetanguishene's Harbour, the scenery and setting alone are worth the visit.

Date of experience: June 2015

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at the King’s Wharf Theatre.